Good New Trader - Moravian

Should probably use The trade reference system (ITL) but if you want to post something else, do it here.

Moderator: Moderators

vurumai ( 458 )
Resident Trader

Good New Trader - Moravian

Post by vurumai »

Recently, I took a risk on a new trader. People with no rep can be scary but especially with it for a sale rather than trade and especially when they are international. I agreed on a deal with my Canadian brother Moravian and he shipped reasonably quickly. I was concerned when he did not have tracking but cut him some slack because I know how crazy and expensive it can be if you want a package tracked across the longest undefended border in the world. I knew I could get my money back through PayPal as I used "Goods and Services" as a form of payment and not "Gift." (I've gotten money back from someone when using the Gift option but it was very hard and took a long time) I waited the amount of time that he said it might take to get my package and made sure to contact him when the time had passed and no package had arrived. He was quick to respond and very reasonable. We agreed to wait a little longer as customs can take a long time sometimes. The next day the package showed up. Everything was packed well and in the state he said. Not a single piece was missing or not as described.

This is a great start to being a BTer. Trade with confidence.
1. Every PM deserves a timely response.
2. Everyone has a busy life but anyone should be able to respond to a PM within 24 hours.
3. Lowest rating ships or pays first unless specifically otherwise arranged.
4. Lowest rating leaves Reference first.
5. No international deals unless agreed to explicitly in PM.
6. Everything ships with tracking. Items of sufficient value should be insured by the shipper.

Return to “Good Trader Misc Information”