H: Mercs, Priced to Move; W: $$$, Skorne, Ret, Khador

Find ALL the inhabitants of the Iron Kingdoms here! This thread is for non-collectable Privateer Press games (Warmachine & Hordes). You may post MINIS for the IK RPG here, as well.

Moderator: Moderators

H: Mercs, Priced to Move; W: $$$, Skorne, Ret, Khador

Postby Tainted Coil » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 am

Hello Bartertown,

I have the following Merc/Minion models for sale or trade. The unbuilt models are still in the packaging. The painted models are done to a very good standard that I hold myself too. The unpainted models are well built. Basically, these are just extra Mercs I don't use anymore so I am looking to move them. Looking to sell at this time but I will also trade if you have the right models in good condition (see below).

Mercs for Sale
Painted
Gun Mages + UA
Max Boomhowlers
Max Ogrun Assault Corps
Devils Shadow
Damiano
Raluk
Herne and Jonne
Sgt. Nick
Acosta
Pendrake
Dougal
Hutchuck

Unpainted
Max Croe's
Fiona
Lynus and Edrea
3 Steelhead Cav

Unbuilt
1 Box Steelhead Cav (3 models)
2 Blisters of Devil Dogs

In total this is $550 retail. I will sell via Payal for appoximately 65% off or $200. I am not looking to break up the lot.

In trade I would take some combination of:
Skorne Hydra
Helios
Viktor
Siege Crawler
Unbuilt Plastic Devastator
Unbuilt Extreme Titan Gladiator
Zaadesh 1
Zaadesh 2

If you have some combination of the models I am looking to trade for that come close to the $200 I will trade in your favor. A mix of trade and cash is also acceptable.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM!
Tainted Coil ( 36 )
BTown Regular

Return to Privateer Press Games