Hello World!

Only Orbital Games Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
OrbitalGames ( 66 )
Journeyman Trader

Hello World!

Post by OrbitalGames »

This is my introductory post as Orbital Games here on Bartertown. I'm a small gamestore owner in Sierra Vista, AZ; if you haven't heard of the place, I can't blame you. I like to think of Orbital Games as just a FLGS but in a small town there's only so many gaming dollars to go around. So I've expanded online where I hope to still be a FLGS but probably with less "L" in there. You can find me on facebook as Orbital Games, or at orbitalgames.net.

I realize that most people are drawn to Bartertown seeking a deal on some used models or at least to exchange old for new. Bottom line they want to spend less than MSRP on their games. What does that mean for me? It means I have to discount a lot just to entice a sale, which don't get me wrong, I can and will do this because a thin margin is better than no margin. Just remember, you're spending for a luxury, I'm selling for my supper.

Being that I'm a small time show, it takes me longer to get things for you, and sometimes there's a slip up in the system. The good thing is that you can call me any day of the week at 520 335 2440 and I will fix any problem with an order. I'm very protective of my reputation and pride myself on customer service and open communication.

That's all I can think of for now. Hope to trade soon.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Hello World!

Post by MagickalMemories »

What products do you carry?
Do you do special orders on anything you don't normally carry, if it's available via your distributors?

Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
OrbitalGames ( 66 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by OrbitalGames »

I carry an in-store stock of GW, Privateer Press, & Battlefront, I have distributors for nearly anything else and am more than happy to do special orders.
BITZJUNKIE ( 1096 )
Resident Trader

Post by BITZJUNKIE »

Any BT forum specials or group buy deals available?

It may be worth it to contact some painters and other advertisers here on BT to help out with your local needs too. There are certainly a lot of folks that are helpful and easy to work with.

...Moved here from AZ awhile back myself, so you have the support of this Sun Devil!
Need Terrain? Visit me at:
http://konfliktterrain.webs.com/

BT Refs: http://bartertown.com/trading/ref_view. ... r_id=12578

Lower BT ratings ships first; paypal preferred. Reply to PMs, even with a "no thanks." I may lag, but I will reply!

Please try to leave a ref for each transaction. I always will. It tells myself and others what kind of trade partner I am!
OrbitalGames ( 66 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by OrbitalGames »

Xpost from main trade forums

We have Games Workshop, Flames of War, Warmachine, Hordes, Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Spartan Games, Pathfinder, Reaper miniatures, Mantic, Wargames Factory, Warlord Games, and you can pretty much name it, 20% off!

$300+ = free shipping withing the contiguous United States

Shipments require 4-5 business days* to process and are sent USPS with delivery confirmation. Payment must be sent before that process can be started. I prefer to take cashier's check, cash, or money order, but will accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal with a 2% convenience fee. We sometimes come across OOP or used models but the above quoted discounts refer to currently in print NIB models.

If you would like to offer trade please send a list and pictures of what you are offering and what you are after and I will quote you a trade credit price.

*edit 1 july 2013, blanket 20% off instead of sliding scale
Last edited by OrbitalGames on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beermaster07 ( 48 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Beermaster07 »

I can vouch for this store.. his prices are indeed VERY reasonable, and they are a true pleasure to work with! Ive had multiple flawless purchases from them and have never once had any problems. When I finish my Orks next Friday, this is the guy Im gonna be getting them from!

John

Return to “Orbital Games”