Silas Hand

Only Redmodelling Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
redfinger ( 76 )
Journeyman Trader

Silas Hand

Post by redfinger »

Here is a completed table top commission of Silas Hand, I guess he is a Black Library character, according to the client there was only like 1000 of these made, not to sure though. Any way as always more pics can be found through my blog.

Ashton

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Silas Hand

Post by MagickalMemories »

Nice looking model!

Any chance of a close-up of the face?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
redfinger ( 76 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by redfinger »

MagickalMemories wrote:Nice looking model!

Any chance of a close-up of the face?

Eric
I have already shipped the model off to the client, I will cycle through my camera and see if there are any face photos....Forgeworld really didn't do a very god job on the face, it was rather hard to paint...but I will see what I can find.

Ashton
HarlequinZero ( 218 )
Bartertown Plus Member

Post by HarlequinZero »

That model wasn't a Forge World figure. It's from back in the day when the Black Library got studio sculptors to do limited editions for them to sell through their website. They always had a tie in to one of the graphic novels or books. For example, Silas Hand there was part of a mini-diorama including Ephrael Stern, (a Sisters of Battle Seraphim,) from the graphic novel Daemonifuge. I have the figure. His face is supposed to be really scarred looking. It's not because of the casting.
Brain wrote:The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.

Return to “Redmodelling Painting and Converting”