Horus Heresy CCG

An area to talk about CCGs, Board Games, Dice.. anything NON Miniatures or RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

toymaker ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

Horus Heresy CCG

Post by toymaker »

I barely see that stuff online anymore. All I ever see online is the books. Is it worth anything other than the fluff value?
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: Horus Heresy CCG

Post by jul »

toymaker wrote:I barely see that stuff online anymore. All I ever see online is the books. Is it worth anything other than the fluff value?
Unfortunately, not that much, from time to time, boosters boxes pop up on FeePay, they go around 40$. some online retailers had their stock discounted a year ago, but i don't think they have any. The trick is that all cards have been reproduced through the Horus Heresy Collected Visions book, so even fluff wise, their value is not the best. You might find people interest in the cards for collection purpose (like me) but beside that....

J.
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947

Return to “Card, Board, and all other gaming”