Starcraft the board game?

An area to talk about CCGs, Board Games, Dice.. anything NON Miniatures or RPGs

Moderator: Moderators

CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Starcraft the board game?

Post by CMSheats »

Hello all,
I was thinking about getting Starcraft the board game. Has anyone here ever seen or played the game. If so, what did you think of it, is it worth getting?
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
piperider361 ( 98 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: Starcraft the board game?

Post by piperider361 »

Ok so this is a little delayed, but I have played it a bit. It's really a card game more than anything else, and a marine can shoot down a battlecruiser with the right cards. It's not FFG's best designed board game, but its mildly amusing, especially if you like the SC setting.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Post by CMSheats »

Ok thanks man. That must be one stimed up marine to take out a BC :lol: :lol: Just a little different then the video game. ;) But it still sounds cool. Thanks again!
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
varagon ( 76 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by varagon »

[Admin edit]
My Blog: Pen and Lead
- Minis, RPGs, and More
robroberson ( 2 )
New Trader

Post by robroberson »

At its heart it is a euro despite the chrome and theme. Its by the same designer as the A Game of Thrones board game. Its very good with the Brood Wars expansion.
stephiroth ( 28 )
Trade Novice

Post by stephiroth »

I have the game and expansion if you are interested in a trade or sale. I like the game very much, but alas I just don't have time to play it.

Return to “Card, Board, and all other gaming”