Adventuring Party (Iron Kingdoms RPG)

Modeling, Painting, Converting, Terrain, etc

Moderator: Moderators

gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Adventuring Party (Iron Kingdoms RPG)

Post by gardenninja »

Here is our current adventuring party for Iron Kingdoms.  We started a new campaign shortly after Reapercon, so I was able to make use of several of the convention minis.

This party is quite an odd mix of races.  Lately, I've been quite fond of having a semi-cohesive color pallet for our adventuring parties.  The last one I did was all in cold blues, so with this one I went for a very warm pallet.

Lil is an investigator who 'secretly' is a Thamar Advocate.  She's just the stock mini of the vampire hunter from Reapercon (by Bob Ridolfi)

This Pygmie Troll is very fond of hitting things and also alcohol.  He was made by resculpting the head and hands from the Jason Weibe's Dwarf Brewmaster (07015)

Our resident Bone Grinder was made from Bobby Jackson's River Widow (03913).  I only made superficial changes to her (adding a few extra bone-grindy items to her belt).

Image]

For our Trollkin Axe Flinger, it turns out that we already had the perfect mini.  This is the version from the Undercity Board Game.

This Outcast Skorne Bushwacker/Warlock was made by simply head swapping a Malifaux rifleman.

This Lazy Cyclopes (under the command of the Warlock) was a sculpt that I made quite a few years ago.  I showed it off to several sculptors at Gencon, and they all gave me some pointers on things that I could improve on.  Still, I was fond enough of him that I decided to paint him up.

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Adventuring Party (Iron Kingdoms RPG)

Post by MagickalMemories »

Very cool.
I like the Cyclopes sculpt. I'd love to see more angles of him.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Re: Adventuring Party (Iron Kingdoms RPG)

Post by gardenninja »

Thanks, I need to check to see if I have any.

I'm pretty sure I have a few angles of the green too (I didn't cast him, I just painted the green)

Return to “Creative Endeavors”