Dark Talon-Jack of all Guns

Modeling, Painting, Converting, Terrain, etc

Moderator: Moderators

jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Dark Talon-Jack of all Guns

Post by jason1977 »

How would I get all 3 of these gun to go in the nose using REMs?? Lets find out. Jet is dry fitted and guns are fully built.
Avenger bolter and las cannons are an easy REM mount. They 'sink' into the jet's body.
Rift cannon was a bit different. It sits on the outside and sticks out. Most of the inside is hollow. I cut up some sprues and used a bit of plastic card to mount the REM to it.
The lower jet body was not modified in any way itself. I added some plastic card "I" beam that was trimed a littel to fit inside.
While the REMs do not touch or line up, they are close enough to work. All 3 main guns are mounted in this manner.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Dark Talon-Jack of all Guns

Post by kturock »

or 1 REM and a small strip of metal, like a washer.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: Dark Talon-Jack of all Guns

Post by jason1977 »

the heavy bolters are proving to be more trouble than they are worth. gonna walk away from the idea of swapping those out for the silly light bits.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL

Return to “Creative Endeavors”