Old D&D item inquiry: Fist of Emirikol

Role Playing Game discussion area.

Moderator: Moderators

aurak_merc ( 440 )
Resident Trader

Old D&D item inquiry: Fist of Emirikol

Post by aurak_merc »

Hi there everyone,

I am doing some Spring cleaning/getting ready to move out of state and came across an old D&D item from ages ago, and cannot find much info on it, especially a fair price to try and trade or sell it for. It is a Fist of Emirikol, still sealed in its original bag, with the original "thick paper" stat sheet in about an 8 out of 10 condition. Anyone seen one of these for sale, are they rare or just not sought after?

Thanks for any assistance,
C.C.
Always remember that your stuff is nearly worthless junk. The other person's items are highly valuable collectibles.

If I owe you a reference, please remind me.

I don't expect people to wait forever for an answer, and expect the same courtesy.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Old D&D item inquiry: Fist of Emirikol

Post by pretre »

Try here?

http://www.acaeum.com/ddindexes/modcode.html
The forum may help there as well.
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1
aurak_merc ( 440 )
Resident Trader

Post by aurak_merc »

Thanks for the link. I did a bit of digging and it looks like this thing is sort of rare and goes for a bit when sold.
Always remember that your stuff is nearly worthless junk. The other person's items are highly valuable collectibles.

If I owe you a reference, please remind me.

I don't expect people to wait forever for an answer, and expect the same courtesy.
pretre ( 1340 )
Millenium Trader

Post by pretre »

aurak_merc wrote:Thanks for the link. I did a bit of digging and it looks like this thing is sort of rare and goes for a bit when sold.
No prob. GOod luck selling!
People who owe me feedback: Aelorien Darkthorn, Arthas367x2, Bigheaddan, ccaine1, clianez2033, Close Seer, echarlie x2, gamma098, greywolf90, hot_boy_ronald, Inigo Montoya, jamshaman, jkilla, keyoftwilight, lafkak, litsnsirn, monroe126 x2, Mournafein, noexit1982, Palados, Pappasa, prkeller, proofyeq, readingrambo, rwphillipsstl, Skuller, steellegioncpt, TheDean, Voodoopainter, xsoulgrinderx x2, weebph, fuzzystrawberry, godswildcard, rawfist, snakezit, thelaric, dagna, callidusx3, ccaine1

Return to “The Storyteller's Stage”