Anima Tactics

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

MAR2260 ( 0 )
New Trader

Anima Tactics

Post by MAR2260 »

I'm looking for Anima Tactics minatures by Cipher Studios. I'm currently trying to complete the collection, but some have become hard to find. I need:

Wanderer Bellith
Wanderer Mijhail
Wissenschaft Gear Mk. Trithemius
Empire Erika
Samael Morrigan
Black Sun Bridget
hapotte ( 514 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Anima Tactics

Post by hapotte »

You should post it in Miscellaneous - Fantasy you'll have way more chances there.

Hapotte
info about shipping: Lower ratting pays/ship first and I live in Canada.
thank you
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Post by gardenninja »

I'm guessing that you can't get those from the Sodapop store right now?

Sodapop tends to run out of things for a few months, then get them back into re-stock, but there's really no telling how long it might take.

Especially for Anima Tactics- where they've declared the game finished and over with- then had new releases at Gencon this year.
MAR2260 ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by MAR2260 »

@Happote thanks for the advice! I'll try there as well.
@Gardenninja I have tried Soda Pop and one of the listed miniatures is there(Bridget), but I was worried because of the restocking issues, so I've been buying third party that keeps tabs on its stock amount(miniature market, etc.). On the Gencon topic, how does that work out? I've heard some rumors in the mix that Cipher was working with another studio to revamp the game, but who knows?
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Post by gardenninja »

- If the Sodapop store lets you buy them, then they're in stock. They usually delete their entries for things that aren't in stock, and when they don't, they'll have them listed as out of stock, and it will prevent you from ordering more.

So I'd definitely grab the one you can from them.

As for where the game is going- Cipher joined up with Sodapop to make Ninja Division a while ago- which makes me suspicious of Cipher going with another publisher (although they could split from ND, or ND could team up with another publisher- they've done that before).

But what has definitely happened is that Cipher announced that Anima Tactics wasn't going to get anymore expansions, but that older stuff would be available via Sodapop's store. They also moved Helldorado into the Sodapop store at the same time (they did NOT announce discontinuation of Helldorado).

But at Gencon, they had new stuff for Anima Tactics to sell along with all of their other stuff (Relic Knights, Super Dungeon, Helldorado, Dropzone Commander).

So it is possible that there will be more new stuff for Anima Tactics, and it is possible that there will not be.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

I'm confused, is this a trade ad or a discussion ad?

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
gardenninja ( 34 )
Resident Trader

Post by gardenninja »

It's in a discussion forum- but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you have some of the minis he's looking for.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

@OP - Discussion regarding the models is fine but you need to make a thread in the appropriate forum if you wish to purchase or trade models. I have edited your original post in regards to this.
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”