Extreme Titan Gladiator

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mattman154 ( 114 )
Trade Novice

Extreme Titan Gladiator

Post by Mattman154 »

These things seem pretty hard to come by these days. There are absolutely none on ebay, and I don't see any here.

However, I have a friend who had one lying around not put together, so I bought it from him for 50 dollars.

So my question to the community is, how much would YOU pay for one of these?
Greetings! A few of my personal preferences!

1. Lowest rating pays/ships first
2. Please do not respond to a listing of mine if you do not have what is listed under the "Want" section. If I wanted something I would let it be known in the thread.
CMSheats ( 548 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Extreme Titan Gladiator

Post by CMSheats »

Well i'm not sure what that is so, not much. :)
"We should have a trading contest! We see who can complete the most trades in a designated amount of-- oops, Porkuslime won before I finished the sentence." - extropymine
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Its cool that you got one with a little bit of a discount, but otherwise you just order it direct from Privateer.

I personally think the Extremes don't really fit. Awesome show pieces just not too table-friendly in size comparison.

I mean the size of it makes me think it SHOULD be a Bronzeback...but its not unless you do some converting.
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
Mattman154 ( 114 )
Trade Novice

Post by Mattman154 »

From what I can gather, the Titan Gladiator has been down from the store for a long while now. The regular Juggy and Destroyer Extremes are still up, just not that one.
Greetings! A few of my personal preferences!

1. Lowest rating pays/ships first
2. Please do not respond to a listing of mine if you do not have what is listed under the "Want" section. If I wanted something I would let it be known in the thread.

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”