Locked and Loaded? Any of you going to be there?

Talk about any non-GW Fantasy, Steampunk or similar miniature game here.

Moderator: Moderators

Brother Ranz ( 220 )
Resident Trader

Locked and Loaded? Any of you going to be there?

Post by Brother Ranz »

I am furiously procrastinating on my painting, but I will be there from early Friday until late Sunday. Any of you B-Towners going?
Ironwarriors83 ( 906 )
Expert Trader

Re: Locked and Loaded? Any of you going to be there?

Post by Ironwarriors83 »

I'll be there, I think there are a few others from B-town going too. I know Alexpoly (PP forum name) is on here, and is going. But i'll be there about 4pm friday, not sure about gaming quite yet (got both hardcores to play and such) but i'm down for a Btown get together at the bar!
Lower Rating? You ship first unless we agree otherwise regardless whether it's a sale or trade of miniatures. Feedback is there for a reason. This ISN'T Ebay, your Ebay Refs DON'T matter here, this is Bartertown! If your feedback is significantly lower, I expect you to ship first, even if I'm buying- Money carries greater risks than minis: I can't buy groceries with a box of Tac Marines! Offers are good for 24 Hours, otherwise void.

Feedback owed to me by: valthonis
Brother Ranz ( 220 )
Resident Trader

Re: Locked and Loaded? Any of you going to be there?

Post by Brother Ranz »

I hit the first gencon Indy, lots or Origins, the first five US gamesdays, the first US GT and a Canadian GT and so on over the years. I won events at many of those listed. I did not win the Masters or Hardcore, but thought Privateer had the most entertaining con of any of those. Well worth the price of admission and even worth the hours of flying and the grand or so I spent this weekend! If you missed it, do not miss it next year.

Return to “Swords, Sorcery and Steampunk”