Question about the most "Official" 40K base list

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Question about the most "Official" 40K base list

Post by wsott1970 »

I am rebasing everything I have (lot of Fantasy 2nd-up/40K 3rd-up)... and I see there is a very "official" base size list being maintained for AOS; however, I find it very hard to believe that 40K doesn't seem to have one... I sort of find the model on GW sell site and see what base it comes with these days... which doesn't always work (forgeworld and some really odd things) and it is pretty slow.

I know I can get away with using the original bases but I don't want to do that... I would prefer to not have arguments over things like that and I tend to prop the mini to match the current height if there is a significant difference... I can't stand the line of site rules but I don't like arguing with people over either of those things in addition to line of site - so I try to be as fair as possible with my modeling.

I would appreciate some good resource links (preferably XLS or some easy to use form).

Thanks,
Sean
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: Question about the most "Official" 40K base list

Post by 3eland »

For 40k it is what it came with or larger.

The only base lists are what Tournaments make up. I have an official ETC tournament base chart if you wish to use that, just let me know and I can send it to you.

R
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
wsott1970 ( 132 )
Resident Trader

Re: Question about the most "Official" 40K base list

Post by wsott1970 »

Please send... I would appreciate that.

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”