Chaos Decimator

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Chaos Decimator

Post by kturock »

I just won an auction on Ebay for a decimator and several weapons.
Which army is it; deamon or CSM?
Is it a dreadd/hellbrute?
Also which book has the rules and stats for it?

At the price it sold, I couldn't resist.

Thanks.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
mardaddy601 ( 260 )
Expert Trader

Re: Chaos Decimator

Post by mardaddy601 »

Can be used for both Daemons and CSM, it is an ELITE choice.
Here's link to the FW rules: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/P ... imator.pdf
None of these things are VITAL, this is a HOBBY. A hobby we enjoy, but still, a HOBBY.

Lower rating ships or pays 1st, myself included. Used to be more flexible; but was burned in recent months by a few newbies. If 200+ feedback w/no negs and 10+ years member is not enough to be trusted, well, like I said - none of this is VITAL.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

thanks.

After downloading and reading it, I see it doesn't list hull points.
Is there an FAQ or errata for forgeworld?

Edit, I've found the hull points. weird it has 3 but the contemptor, which is smaller, has 4.
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
NuWishA ( 60 )
Deputy Pants

Post by NuWishA »

It also barely fits on the dread base. It is a neat model though, and has lots of fun rules. It has rules in the Imperial Armour Apocalypse books. The 2nd and 3rd editions (the books are also not labelled very well, so good luck getting the right version)
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

Love that model, and envious you managed to score it on the cheap, but I've always felt GW's never gotten their dreadnought/variant rules right...
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

Well, I just had more car problems and asked the seller if I can cancel the order. Cheap was $70 shipped. About half FW retail. It had 4 weapons and the base model.

myafed2900 ( 12 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by myafed2900 »

eBay , friend of mine bough one decimator of eBay , ended to be a china recast that sell at around 28-30$ identical replica just cheaper material , ppl in eBay listed them as forgeworld but they are recast , unless it came from uk and in forgeworld bag then is the real deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mardaddy601 ( 260 )
Expert Trader

Post by mardaddy601 »

Yea, basically I do not buy anything advertised as "Forgeworld" that has a ship from China, Taiwan or Hong Kong...
None of these things are VITAL, this is a HOBBY. A hobby we enjoy, but still, a HOBBY.

Lower rating ships or pays 1st, myself included. Used to be more flexible; but was burned in recent months by a few newbies. If 200+ feedback w/no negs and 10+ years member is not enough to be trusted, well, like I said - none of this is VITAL.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

It was a ship from the US. but it's pics looked exactly like the pics on the chinacast site. unless they're copied directly from FW.
He didn't mind that I cancelled and has relisted it.

NuWishA ( 60 )
Deputy Pants

Post by NuWishA »

They generally just use the FW picture. Though on ebay they also tend to use pictures of the figures. It is kind of half and half.

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”