What's the difference in SM Chapter Masters?

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

What's the difference in SM Chapter Masters?

Post by kturock »

Looking at the GW site, I see several differant models for Chapter Masters. Looking at the rules, I see only onein the rules.
So is there a difference between the models other than looks?
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: What's the difference in SM Chapter Masters?

Post by jul »

short answer is no.

the long answer is while there is only 1 "Chapter Master" per chapters, GW dubbed the captains of the 10 companies "masters of the Chapter", in normal 40k, they is no difference rule-wise, but Masters of the Chapter is formation in Apoc which consists in the Chapter master and the 10 Captains.

J.
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: What's the difference in SM Chapter Masters?

Post by kturock »

Thanks Jul.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”