Did GW ever make resin rhinos for Epic?

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

aruki ( 4 )
Trade Novice

Re: Did GW ever make resin rhinos for Epic?

Post by aruki »

I have more than a chapters worth of marines. It has all been metal or plastic. The only resin I remember seeing is some of the foreworld titans and flyers.
guidelines- Lower rated ships first on trades unless we have dealt with each other before and agree. Sales- If I am buying from you I will pay and you then ship irregardless of rating. If you are buying from me you pay and then I will ship regardless of rating.
http://aruki-40kgruntlove.blogspot.kr/
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Re: Did GW ever make resin rhinos for Epic?

Post by kturock »

I just talked to 1 of the local players. He had a bunch of epic also. He said forgeworld and armourcast both made resin models. BUT, not rhinos. Between the 2 they made all of the flyers, tau, missing bugs and some of the tanks in resin; but not rhinos. Armourcast was made in the US and was a yellowish resin.

He talked to the guy who owns/owned Armourcast and was screwed by GW when they opened FW. He said he doesn't know how many resin models he made [legally], or if anyone else has made any more. [illegally of course.]
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”