Horus Heresy title listing???

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

Horus Heresy title listing???

Post by MEDEVL »

I swear GW could screw up a wet dream. The Black Library site is a hot mess. God forbid you just want to look for the Horus Heresy paperbacks in order of release date to see which ones you need to buy. The whole section is so cluttered with ebooks, computer wallpapers, re-released hardbacks and the like it's impossible to figure out. Does anybody have a list of the last 5 or so books that have come out?? I'm about to finish the one about the Ulramarines fighting on and above Calth so I need to know the ones that have come out since then. Also does anyone know anything about all of those ebooks on the Black Library site??? Are they all new stories that are only electronic or are they reprints and compilations and such??? I know they were doing some print on demend titles but they were prohibitively expensive. Thanks in advance for any help! Jay
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
jason1977 ( 208 )
Expert Trader

Re: Horus Heresy title listing???

Post by jason1977 »

after smurfs:

the primarchs (a bunch of short stories)
fear to tread (BA)
shadows of treachery

are all paper back and under $10. Information from a major US book seller that sounds like farms and double :wink: :wink:. they dont advertise here so i think thats the best i can do.

there are more titles in the HH line for presell on farms and double site. One of those is a hard cover book for under $12 that was plugged on GWs site last week. The other I dont know the details about. 2 look like audio dramas and one looks like another hard back.
In an act of kindness and respect, please respond to PMs one way or the other with in a timely manner.
Im sorry but I do not ship outside the US.
2013 BT Member Challange- 291 pts 153 models
bolt on cuteness: st 10, ap 1, range: unlimited; DEAL
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

check amazon.com or barnes & noble.com.. they should say the books in paperback's release date and 'more in the series'.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
MEDEVL ( 362 )
Expert Trader

Post by MEDEVL »

Thanks guys! Don't know why I didn't think of that (can you tell I don't buy books online??). Now I see that there are 2 new paperbacks and I guess they are going to start doing hardback releases that we have to wait through... Ugggh!
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

who says you have to actually by it there? you look it up and then ask to trade or buy them here.

also, there's a paperbackbook trading site, porkuslime turned me on to.

it costs nothing to sign up. it costs credits to 'order' books. you get 2 credits for listing 10 books. everytime you mail a book, you get a credit. it costs 1 credit for a book; paperback or hardback. audio books are 2 credits.
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

What site is that?

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

they're not an advertiser, so i didn't give the name.

your google fu should find it, since i almost gave the exact name.

or you could pm me or jim for it.

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

I'll ask Jim, then.

For the record, you're allowed to name and link to other sites here (especially free ones) and even non-advertising businesses. The only issue with non-advertisers is posting links to them.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
kturock ( 590 )

Post by kturock »

jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

As a guide, here's the complete list as of today of novels/publications.... most of the novels are also available as audio books (abriged/unabriged)

Novels:

Horus Rising
False Gods
Galaxy in Flames
The Flight of the Eisenstein
Fulgrim
Descent of Angels
Legion
Battle for the Abyss
Mechanicum
Tales of Heresy
Fallen Angels
A Thousand Sons
Nemesis
The First Heretic
Prospero Burns
Age of Darkness
The Outcast Dead
Deliverance Lost
Know No Fear
The Primarchs
Fear to Tread
Shadows of Treachery
Angel Exterminatus
Betrayer (2013)

Limited Releases:
The Horus Heresy Chapbook (OOP 2007,1500 ex.)
Promethean Sun (OOP 2011, 3000 ex. signed)
Aurelian (OOP 2011, 3000 ex. signed for gold edition)
Distant Echoes of Old Night (OOP 2012,GD 2012 chapbook,1500 ex.)
Brotherhood of the Storm (OOP 2012, ? ex. signed)

Short stories:
The Kaban Project (2007) (text in Shadows of Treachery) first published in Horus Heresy Collected Visions (2007)
Army of One (2012) available as a eshort on BL
Kryptos (2012) available as a eshort on BL

Audio
The Dark King and The Lightning Tower (2010) (text is in Shadow of Treachery)
Raven's Flight (2010) (text is in Shadows of Treachery)
Garro: Oath of Moment (2010)
Garro: Legion of One (2011)
Butcher's Nails (2012)
Grey Angel (2012)
Garro: Sword of Truth (2012)
Burden of Duty (2012)
The Sigillite (2013)

in the works:
reedition of the Collected Visions (june 2013)
The Talon of Horus

enjoy...

J.
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947
eman1_2 ( 278 )
Resident Trader

Post by eman1_2 »

Anyone know if "Fear to Tread" can be read on its own, or do you need to be up on the happenings in the previous books?

I have tried a few and haven't been able to enjoy them, but I think I can work through a Blood Angel book.
Mike

- A simple 'not interested' to a trade offer is just being polite. It helps people setting up multiple trades know where they stand.
- Google something for someone, they get an answer. Teach someone how to Google their own answer, they own the Internet.
Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Norseman »

Try the audio books.

I listen to them as i paint. Great way to get get in the zone.
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by jul »

eman1_2 wrote:Anyone know if "Fear to Tread" can be read on its own, or do you need to be up on the happenings in the previous books?

I have tried a few and haven't been able to enjoy them, but I think I can work through a Blood Angel book.
You can read it on its own. not my best one though. it suffers from the same issues as the Blood Angels series (slow to start, fast to end)
I highly recommand Prospero Burns and A Thousand sons, both are quite exceptional. The Outcast Dead was also an interesting view on Terra.

J
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”