RT Land Speeder interest

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

DoggNewTrix ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

RT Land Speeder interest

Post by DoggNewTrix »

Just curious if an unpainted, complete RT land speeder sparks any interest in the collector community. I purchased a box of odds and ends and he was just laying in there in pieces. :shocked:
Lower rating ships first, pays first, or works out a deal that is mutually acceptable to all persons involved.

Don't like my offer, tell me no... I'm all growed up, I can take it.
All offers are good for 24 hours
Gifting a paypal payment is unwise and I won't do it, neither should you....

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning
jul ( 382 )
Bartertown Watchman

Re: RT Land Speeder interest

Post by jul »

Actually yes, but it needs to be complete meaning it needs to have its banner pole...
without the banner pole, you will still find people willing to put a decent price on it.

I've found out that the 2nd metal speeder sells generally higher than the RT one.
but a complete RT speeder (with banner pole) can reach 40$, without the banner, probably 25-30$

J
Teacher Emma Bradford, who was excitedly buying 25th anniversary limited edition lead figures at her local Games Workshop, said: “A lot of people say this, but there's something about Warhammer games that just resonates with my vagina.
MagickalMemories wrote: I maintain the right to tease you about it endlessly, though! : )
kturock wrote:at least they're not in it for the poultry.
viewtopic.php?f=111&t=130947
DoggNewTrix ( 100 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by DoggNewTrix »

Yeah, as I got to looking at the solegends site I noted the lack of a knitting needle :oops: . Guess "complete" was a little hasty on my part. Bummer
Lower rating ships first, pays first, or works out a deal that is mutually acceptable to all persons involved.

Don't like my offer, tell me no... I'm all growed up, I can take it.
All offers are good for 24 hours
Gifting a paypal payment is unwise and I won't do it, neither should you....

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning
con-fusion ( 190 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by con-fusion »

Jul is right about the banner pole (and the strangely inflated value of the 2nd ed speeder). I have nine speeders and only one banner pole, and have seen the banner pole alone fetch a good price.

Also, you didn't say which riders/weapons are on it. The Imperial Guard speeder with plasma cannon and heavy bolter seems to draw extra $ on feebay even though it is not longer playable.

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”