Finecast eldar piece list?

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

undyingbishop ( 0 )
New Trader

Finecast eldar piece list?

Post by undyingbishop »

I keep running into.this topic on other forums, and it always ends with fifteen morons hijacking it to.complain about finecast, or morons answering with suppositions. What I need is a concrete list-what comes with the finecast autarch, and does it include a banshee mask and warp jump generator. That's all I need to know, I'm not interested in the casting process, or why its inferior, nor am I.interested in complaints about resin, or guesses as to what's included.The ideal person to answer would he someone who actually owns The kit. Please help me out, and thank you.in advance.
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Finecast eldar piece list?

Post by spiralingcadaver »

google it. the first several links are unboxings
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
undyingbishop ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by undyingbishop »

YouTube doesn't work properly on my phone, which is where I do .my computer work from. Nor do I feel like sitting through five minutes of drivel to make sure I've seen everything. Thanks for answering my question though.
spiralingcadaver ( 456 )
Millenium Trader

Post by spiralingcadaver »

Yep, I personally hate 90%+ of informational videos, which mostly seem to be "I'm too lazy to take representative pics and write coherently, so I'll just film myself and ramble" videos, but that's the wave of the future :/
True, we love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
-Nietzsche

I expect honesty about models' conditions, thank you.

If I don't respond in a day or two, please check back, I've forgotten-sorry.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

From GW's website:
This pack contains an Eldar Autarch with Power Weapon - a finely detailed resin cast kit that comes in six components (including variant weapon arms and backpacks) and is supplied with a 25mm round base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.
So, we've got 6 components. Let's see what we can put together from a Google image search.
1) Winged backpack

Next, we have:
2) Sword
3) Helmeted Head
4) Torso with legs
5) Big Gun
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zvbA520aJh8/T ... utarch.jpg

We know from the standard image on the GW site that he's got
6) an alternate right arm

So, I'm gonna go with "no." It doesn't have the mask or Jump Generator. In fact, it doesn't even come with everything promised (no alternate backpack).

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Sturm2k ( 202 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Sturm2k »

MagickalMemories wrote:From GW's website:
This pack contains an Eldar Autarch with Power Weapon - a finely detailed resin cast kit that comes in six components (including variant weapon arms and backpacks) and is supplied with a 25mm round base. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Super Glue and Citadel Paints.
So, we've got 6 components. Let's see what we can put together from a Google image search.
1) Winged backpack

Next, we have:
2) Sword
3) Helmeted Head
4) Torso with legs
5) Big Gun
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zvbA520aJh8/T ... utarch.jpg

We know from the standard image on the GW site that he's got
6) an alternate right arm

So, I'm gonna go with "no." It doesn't have the mask or Jump Generator. In fact, it doesn't even come with everything promised (no alternate backpack).

Eric
huh I just ordered one of these and will have on Monday. Was hoping for a backpack.
LOWEST feedback pays / ships first. No exceptions even for myself. You have to earn trust on this site. Feedback is everything.
I packaged my models in Bubble wrap. I expect the same. So please package up the stuff nicely!
I never ask for something that I would not do myself.

People who owe me Refs :( - Rayjbaker -
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Sturm2k wrote:huh I just ordered one of these and will have on Monday. Was hoping for a backpack.
Well, according to GW's site it does. What I was able to find online, though, seemed to indicate otherwise.

The good news is that, once it arrives, you'll be able to give us a definitive list!

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
undyingbishop ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by undyingbishop »

Anyone know if there is a kit with those pieces?I have a very particular idea for my army and need this layout-jump generator, banshee mask and power weapon.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

That I've seen, banshee masks only come on banshee models. So, you might need to do a head swap for that. Same thing for Jump Generators. I've only ever seen them on the appropriate models (name slips me ATM), barring a parts swap.

Eric

Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Norseman »

When I bought the LE Pewter Autarch it came with a Jump Generator. Only dif it had a symbol on it while the Warp Spiders bit is clean and round. Unknown if the Finecrap has one.
Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Norseman »

Anyone know if there is a kit with those pieces?I have a very particular idea for my army and need this layout-jump generator, banshee mask and power weapon.
I would put a jump gen on a bansheee exarch model.
undyingbishop ( 0 )
New Trader

Post by undyingbishop »

After zooming more closely at the winged exarch model, I noticed something....those grills on the front and sides of the mask seem identical to the banshee one. Anyone else see it, or is it my phones screen playing tricks on me?
Norseman ( 374 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Norseman »

That helmet does look like a banshee mask.
Sturm2k ( 202 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Sturm2k »

Ok got the model in today. It is 3 spree's . Though the extra backpack they talk about is the flags. Will post pictures later on.

1 sheet is the wings

1 sheet is the model + flag back ( the model's head is already glowed looks like a banshee though )

1 sheet is power sword, pistol, and heavy weapon.

So no dice on the jetpack
LOWEST feedback pays / ships first. No exceptions even for myself. You have to earn trust on this site. Feedback is everything.
I packaged my models in Bubble wrap. I expect the same. So please package up the stuff nicely!
I never ask for something that I would not do myself.

People who owe me Refs :( - Rayjbaker -
skarsol ( 124 )
BTown Regular

Post by skarsol »

There are 2 Autarch models and they split the available options between them. One has the Mandiblaster helmet molded on, the other one has the Banshee helmet molded on. The Mandiblaster one comes with the Jump Generator, the Banshee one comes with the wings. Both come with the flag backpack. If you want a 'plain' helmet, you have to file down one of the other two.

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”