40k 6th edition "leaked" thoughts?

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

saramin ( 532 )
Resident Trader

Re: 40k 6th edition "leaked" thoughts?

Post by saramin »

I'm With Mardaddy
Trade Rules: all unless otherwise arranged
Lower Rating ships first, but like ratings can ship at the same time.
Trades are retail for retail.
Shipping is always to be priority mail with dc#'s exchanged.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

mardaddy601 wrote:It has been enlightening to see how many have already run out (at the LGS and discussed in various forums) and been diligently testing and retesting lists under the, "new," rules with their forces, vying for an, "early edge," as if their very self-worth depended on it...
The problem here is that, for a large quantity of these people, it really DOES.

I agree with you to an extent. I think it's unwise to CARE about rumors and get worked up (positively or negatively) about them, but I don't think it's bad to have an INTEREST in them.
I'm very interested to see what changes are coming to the game that I've chosen as my only wargame. I care to that extent. I'm not going to go off of the deep end, of course, if I don't like something in a rumored book... or if I do and they change it. I'm going to have the reasoned "wait and see" approach for the final iteration.

On the other hand, I DO get highly annoyed at how close they hold their release schedule to their vests. Give me a few months warning, dammit, so I can save up and buy an army all at once. If I want to give you my money, you should make it as easy as possible for me to do so, not guard your release schedul like some sort of State Secret.
Sorry... I digress. That's a rant for a different thread. : )

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

What has become you wargame of choice, ahs become, if I have nothing else to do adn you insist on playing it.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

You mean, for you?

For me, it's my wargame of choice because (a) it's the only one my main group plays and (b) of the ones I've tried outside that group, I like precisely zero of them.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”