Anyone have any experience with typvcl?

Discussion area for all futuristic GW games.

Moderator: Moderators

El Jefe ( 254 )
Resident Trader

Anyone have any experience with typvcl?

Post by El Jefe »

They look like a legit Website, located in the UK, they have some discount 40K stuff etc.
I am just wondering if anyone from the UK has ever ordered from them?

Thanks for any and all info.
"Well the Skyscrapers look like gravestones, from out here"
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Re: Anyone have any experience with typvcl?

Post by 3eland »

This is what I was able to find out:

Created February 3rd, 2021
The email it was created with is from a free domain (not always a flag, but hard to trace the owner that way)
Has 0 popularity in search engines
No valid [authenticated] reviews or ratings
Only accepts Credit Card or Bank Transfers (no paypal).
Their app buttons don't go to an actual app. This could mean it was flagged and removed.
They charge you an extra 3-4% surcharge (this is typical for recasters, because they want YOU to pay the fees).
Site is from Indonesia (not always a flag, but harder to source where the products are coming from).

I went through their Warhammer and it is a mix of used and new. The "new" is approximately 75% reduced. £7.49 for 3 Khorne Bloodcrushers (£30 from GW). It makes you question how they can turn such a good profit off such an amazing deal. The used stuff looks like [mostly] sprues with a few missing bits. Hard to gauge anything from that. Metal models here and there.

The thing is, the site is way too new to really give a for sure answer. However, in my personal opinion, it is a scam or recaster site (or they deal in stolen goods). These sites tend to have short life expectancies, which is what they depend on.

Can it be a legit site? Maybe. It's not a Staff/Btown approved site though, so as always, take care when finding sites that seem to have amazing deals.

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
El Jefe ( 254 )
Resident Trader

Re: Anyone have any experience with typvcl?

Post by El Jefe »

Thanks for that! Great internet sleuthing. I got a sketchy vibe so I was hesitant to begin with.
"Well the Skyscrapers look like gravestones, from out here"

Return to “Grimdark Futuristic”