No Payment Roddo - Resolved by Roddo

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

Siegebeast2142 ( 52 )
Journeyman Trader

No Payment Roddo - Resolved by Roddo

Post by Siegebeast2142 »

Started a trade with Rodo late last week. Sent my half out the next day. It was delivered at ~1:40 PM on Monday. No payment sent after he received it.

Red = Roddo Blue =Siegebeast Green= Facebook messages (I've received none from him, they are all me to him)

Re: h riptide w PayPal *PRICE LOWERED, FREE SHIPPING*
Sent: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 pm
by roddo

Subject: h riptide w PayPal *PRICE LOWERED, FREE SHIPPING*

Siegebeast2142 wrote:
I have an assembled riptide that is primed white. Has accelerator and fusion magnetized to it. Primed white. Want $50

Still available? If so have pictures?

Sent: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:42 am
by Siegebeast2142

I do, it is

[attachment=3]r3.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]r4.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]r2.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]r1.jpg[/attachment]
Pictures were sent one at a time because of attachment limits. Included here for ease of posting

Sent: Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:22 pm
by roddo

whats your paypal?

Rodney DeVoid
212 barker road
oswego Ny 13126

Sent: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 pm
by Siegebeast2142

hookerc@usa.com

I'll send first if you don't mind sending as gift.

Sent: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:03 pm
by Siegebeast2142

9500 1214 9021 6105 0002 06

]Re: h riptide w PayPal *PRICE LOWERED, FREE SHIPPING*
Sent: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm
by roddo

i don't mind at all

Sent: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:58 am
by Siegebeast2142

when you open the package, don't throw away the peanuts until you fish out the arm weapon. It's mixed in with the peanutes because it didn't sit well in the bubble wrap. I hope to see the money deposited today! Enjoy your new riptide!

TUE 12:23PM
Hey bud.. I see that the riptide was delivered. Any chance you can gift me that $50 now?

UE 1:44PM
A little communication would be appreciated. I see you've read my last message, and you logged in yesterday but didn't read my message I sent to you. Just a check in would be nice
11:14AM
So it seems you are avoiding me. You've read my messages, and haven't responded. I've talked with a staff member, and he messaged you as well asking you to message me. He agrees that it's about time to file a BTR. If I haven't received payment by the end of today, or a message explaining what's going on, I will be filing a BTR and contacting Oswego Police to file a mail fraud claim. I will also be sending this message to your facebook account.
Chat Conversation End

Getting ready to file a BTR
Sent: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:13 am
by Siegebeast2142

So it seems you are avoiding me. You've read my messages, and haven't responded. I've talked with a staff member, and he messaged you as well asking you to message me. He agrees that it's about time to file a BTR. If I haven't received payment by the end of today, or a message explaining what's going on, I will be filing a BTR and contacting Oswego Police to file a mail fraud claim. I will also be sending this message to your facebook account.

I've also messaged some people on his friends list with the same last name letting them know what's going on. His wife's name is Ericka, but I can't find her on facebook. I messaged 3eland asking for his help. He was kind enough to send a message to Roddo for me asking him to get into contact with me. Unfortunately, that didn't work either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Siegebeast2142 ( 52 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: No Payment Roddo

Post by Siegebeast2142 »

All messages have the "read" symbol next to them in my message box on facebook, as well.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

As Siegebeast claims, I tried to mediate communication between him and Roddo.
Update on current trade.

Sent: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 pm
To: roddo
3eland wrote:Good day Roddo!

It would seem there has been no recent update on a trade you had with Siegebeast2142 regarding payment on your end. Understandably life likes to surprise things on us but it is always a great thing (and your responsibility as the trading partner) to keep up to date with the status of his trade goods. Communication is the biggest part of a trade and without it, it can leave one member feeling anxious (especially if you take a peek into the BTR section).

It would be appreciated if you took some time to contact Siegebeast2142 with an update.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

Ryan
Unfortunately Roddo read the PM and did not contact Siegebeast. I informed Siege to send one last PM requesting an update or a BTR would be filed. And, as it can be seen here, he must not have updated (I am assuming he read the BTR PM by the filing of this BTR).

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
roddo ( 146 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by roddo »

I never got any PMS. Haven't logged in for a week and when I did I find out a bad trader report was filed before I got the package. Not sure how I could be checking and not responding to PMS when I haven't been on. Payment was sent today. Also really appreciate harassing my sister via Facebook. All of your Facebook PMS weren't even to me. Probably why you didn't get a response until my sister informed me you were calling the cops on me.
Now the important Stuff:
lower rating ships first
Delivery confirmation prefered
please allow me at least a day to reply, 1-2 days for pictures
if you need pics of anything, please ask, and give an E-mail to send it to
If you want to buy please send offer, worst that can happen is that I say no
BUYING OR SELLING BUYER PAYS FIRST REGARDLESS OF RATING, PAYPAL OFFERS ALOT MORE PROTECTION THAN YOUR RATING DOES
Paypal settings: Personal->payment owed(or gift, etc...) They will not charge you fees
Siegebeast2142 ( 52 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Siegebeast2142 »

Confirmed, payment received. Also, if you check the tracking number you'll see that the package was delivered on Monday, and this wasn't filed until after I asked for updates and didn't receive them. This has been resolved satisfactorily. Thanks!

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”