BTR: Beavertank - Resolved by Beavertank

These BTR's have been resolved. The accused may or may not have been involved in the resolution. Familiarize yourself with this section as a preventative measure.

Moderator: Moderators

TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

BTR: Beavertank - Resolved by Beavertank

Post by TyNT »

Here is where I currently stand with my trade with Beavertank (Stephen Baird), here is all the msgs between us both thus far, I have the image of my shipping receipt which I will post when I get home. I have spoke with the CAFA and will be going further as of Wednesday July 1st.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x-wing for shaltari
Sent: Sat May 30, 2015 4:39 pm
by TyNT
Hey I'd be interested in trading for some of your x wing

Core Set - $40
Extra Dice Pack - $8

Millenium Falcon - $50
YT-2400 - $30
Rebel Aces - $30
HWK-290 - $15
E-Wing - $15
Z-95 - $15

I have this available
3 Ocelot 18
1 Dreamsnare 18
1Fire drake 22.50
3 Spirit light gates (6 total) 16
1 Thinderbird 7
3 Warspear 12.50
2 Yari (8 total) 14
1 Coyote 14
3 Jaguar 18
2 Tarantulas (4 total) 18
2 Birdeater 18
3 Caiman 19
4 Gaia 29
6 eden 16
6 tomahawk 16
6 kirki 17
4 haven 16
8 bases of braves 14

Number on the left is how many I have, right is retail per blister.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: x-wing for shaltari
Sent: Sun May 31, 2015 2:25 am
by beavertank
Hello -

It looks like you've got some of the Shaltari I was interested in. What condition are they in? NIB? Painted? If they're painted, I'd like pictures, but if they're not painted/assembled then no pictures needed.

For what you have listed of my X-Wing stuff I'd be interested in:

2x Ocelot - $36
1x Dreamsnare - $18
1x Firedrake - $22.50
1x blister Spirit Light Gates (2 gates) - $16
1x blister Yari (4 tanks) - $14
2x Tarantulas - $36
1x Caiman - $19
1x Haven blister (2 gates) - $16
2x blisters Braves (8 stands) - $28

That's $205.50 MSRP for what I've got listed compared to the $203 MSRP for what you had listed. Let me know about the condition of the models and what you think of that
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun May 31, 2015 6:33 am
by TyNT
Everything is primed white/ a few models have an initial coat of orange but not many, some are still in blisters. I'm away for the weekend but can send you pics tonight/tomorrow.

I'd like to keep a few of the bases of braves so how about drop the Z-95, I'd like to keep 4 bases of braves aside from that it looks good.
If thats alright I can send pics off asap.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun May 31, 2015 11:51 am
by TyNT
If you don't want to break up the lot I don't mind paypaling you for the z-95.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun May 31, 2015 7:03 pm
by beavertank
That's ok, we can drop the Z-95 for one blister's worth of the braves. After you get the pics to me we can finalize the deal and get on packing and shipping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:55 am
by TyNT
Would you be able to send me your email address for the pics? I can't scale them down right on my phone.

Thanks,

Tyler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 am
by beavertank
Sure, you can send them to beavertank@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 pm
by beavertank
The photos arrived and I've finally gotten a chance to look through them, they look just fine. I think we've got a deal then. For the stuff that I'm only asking for part of what you've got, if you have any that are less painted I'd prefer those, but if they're all about equivalent then it's your choice on which model to send.

Just to confirm, we're looking at:

2x Ocelot
1x Dreamsnare
1x Firedrake
1x blister Spirit Light Gates (2 gates)
1x blister Yari (4 tanks)
2x Tarantulas
1x Caiman
1x Haven blister (2 gates)
1x blisters Braves (4 stands)

For:

X-wing Core Set
Extra Dice Pack
Millenium Falcon
YT-2400
Rebel Aces
HWK-290
E-Wing

Let me know if that all looks right and we can exchange addresses and all that good stuff.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm
by TyNT
The ones I picked for you are the barest I have paint wise, tried to pick out all the unprimed stuff for you. All the xwing stuff is complete yes? I don't care for the boxes. That looks fine by me, I have everything almost ready to go. I will ship it out asap, no later than Thursday this week. (My work schedule is a bit all over this week) let me know your shipping info and I'll finish packing it up.

Mine is:
Tyler T.
<Address>
<City, Province, Country>
<Postal Code>

I have no problem shipping first since I'm the lower rating, my references haven't been updated yet.

Thanks,
Tyler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:21 pm
by beavertank
Yep, the xwing stuff is all complete. I hadn't realized you were in Canada, I'm fine with an international exchange as long as you are though.

My shipping info is:
Stephen Baird
1450 8th Street S
Fargo, ND 58103
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:07 pm
by TyNT
Crap I thought I put that in my post! I am for sure I actually just sent stuff to ND.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:09 pm
by TyNT
Turns out I do have a blister of completely bare firstborns, a sealed command deck as well if you needed either.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:11 pm
by beavertank
Haha, that's too funny. We're a small state, but somehow we seem to get around.

Let me know when your package goes out and in the meantime I'll get your stuff all packed up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 am
by TyNT
Hey I have sent the package! Tracking # LM036621253CA. Sorry for the delay I forgot my wife had a doctors appointment before I had to work.

Tyler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:52 am
by beavertank
No problem, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it and in the meantime get your stuff all packed up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:01 am
by TyNT
Usually takes about five days or less, at least my last three trades made it there within a working week.

Thanks,
Tyler
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:53 pm
by TyNT
Hey just touching base, wanted to make sure the package arrived, Just looked up the tracking and saw it made it. Let me know when you ship.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:53 pm
by TyNT
Hey, just wondering when you'll be shipping your half of the trade, been quite a few days since I've heard from you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:48 am
by TyNT
Hey, so I need to know what's going on with shipping your half of the trade. Its been 6 days since my half arrived to you, with no word from you. if I don't hear anything from you by Friday, I'll have to start a Bad Trader form, please touch base with me so we can not have to go that route.

Tyler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:56 am
by beavertank
Hi, sorry about the slow reply. Everything arrived, although I wasn't able to check on it until I got back into town on Tuesday. I've had a bit of a hectic week, so I didn't mean to make you sweat, but I've just had no time to deal with anything outside of work until this morning.

Everything seemed to have made it ok, a couple pieces appear to have broken off of the Firedrake but they should be relatively repairable I think, and although I haven't sat down to examine things in detail it sure looks like it's all there and (outside of the 'drake) in good shape.

I'll get your package in the mail this evening after work, although that will mean it won't actually go out until tomorrow. As soon as I've got a tracking number for you I'll pass it along.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:57 am
by TyNT
Thanks for getting back to me, no problem just wasn't really sure what happened, and obviously being relatively new that fear is quite present when trading, at least for me!

Hopefully every things OK, I haven't shipped resin before, I tried to fill as much space as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:22 am
by TyNT
Hey just wondering if you managed to ship out your half yet.

Thanks,

Tyler
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:30 am
by TyNT
Its now been a week since you last messaged me, I've had no notification from you that you have shipped your half of the trade. I will be looking into a BTR as of today, you have had my half of the trade for 2 weeks now with little to no communication as to when you will do so, hopefully we can resolve this before it has to go farther but I need to secure my half of the deal as I've been nothing but open and willing to communicate.

Tyler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:01 am
by TyNT
If I don't hear from you by Wednesday I will be sending the information I have to CAFA and it will go further than just bartertown, I spoke to an officer Friday and was advised on what steps I can take. Your business info is also online and will be given to them, along with the personal info you have given me/what I've acquired on my own. I ask again for us to resolve this before having to take that step.

Tyler
TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR: Beavertank

Post by TyNT »

beavertank@gmail.com

Stephen Baird
1450 8th Street S
Fargo, ND 58103

Baird Law
Address: 112 N University Dr #210
Fargo, ND 58102, United States
Phone:+1 701-353-7101
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Just an inquiry about your BTR (more so everyone who reads this can understand), what is CAFA? The only thing that pops in my head is Canadian Arts and fashion Awards.

I have also edited your own address as you are not required to list it.

Thanks,

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by TyNT »

Sorry thought I had the full name, Canadian Anti fraud agency. They deal with all internet/mail fraud matters.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

I see he has not logged in since the 18th, have you tried contacting him outside of Bartertown? Through the email or perhaps a Facebook account?
~Ryan~

TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by TyNT »

I have sent him two emails since we last talked on the 18th, plan on calling his office Monday. As for his Facebook it seems at least the public one I found hasn't been updated in quite some time, but if you can check your email, you would see the notifications of received messages from this site, again it takes two seconds to log into your email, its the same amount of time to check your mail here.

I'm going through my messages to find the one from Monday I sent, today I sent the second email.
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Understandable.

Some people however turn off notifications for Bartertown which is why I asked.

Please update us on any changes.

Ryan

EDIT - I have also sent him an email directing him to this BTR.
~Ryan~

TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by TyNT »

I've had no reply from him, called his work last week and left a msg. Will be doing that again tomorrow as well as filing with the Canadian Anti Fraud Agency. He logged in on Sunday and never bothered to check his msgs I guess...
TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by TyNT »

So this weekend I got a msg from him finally, the package has now been shipped and I received the tracking number, so progress!
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Perfect!

let us know when everything arrives and if you are satisfied with the package.

Ryan
~Ryan~

kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

TyNT wrote:So this weekend I got a msg from him finally, the package has now been shipped and I received the tracking number, so progress!

Check the tracking number. Make sure it's an actual number and is heading in your direction.

All traders should verify tracking numbers.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
tordeck ( 248 )
Expert Trader

Post by tordeck »

kturock wrote:Check the tracking number. Make sure it's an actual number and is heading in your direction.

And if it is not heading directly towards you this is not an automatic attempt by the sender to deceive. Occasionally things get mis-sorted and end up going the wrong way at first. Usually the PO catches it quick but shooting them an email to confirm your package's location can help too.

I've personally had it happen to two people I was trading with over the years and both times it got fixed within a week or so.
Buying or Trading, Lower Rating Ships First.
I Trade within the United States only.
I only use and accept Cash App or USPS Money Orders for payments.

The Dark City
kturock ( 590 )
2014 Painting Challenge Champion!

Post by kturock »

tordeck wrote:
kturock wrote:Check the tracking number. Make sure it's an actual number and is heading in your direction.

And if it is not heading directly towards you this is not an automatic attempt by the sender to deceive. Occasionally things get mis-sorted and end up going the wrong way at first. Usually the PO catches it quick but shooting them an email to confirm your package's location can help too.

I've personally had it happen to two people I was trading with over the years and both times it got fixed within a week or so.
And sometimes things go north to the hub to return south for delivery.
Heh, I was called a Grognard. ;-)
MY ALWAYS TRADE LIST: Scar Weaver, wmeredith, bloodstrike, tionas, wetstone, Frank Austin, akum, SW-DABOSS, Galador, nahatley, Joeb, Squeakula, mongse, con-fusion, basaint, jugglingfool, IsaiahTheBarbarian, Purple40k, Standard of War, BA-Best .

USPS Postal Inspectors: 1-877-876-2455
USPS complaint center delivery problem, lost mail, track & confirm, etc. 1-800-275-8777
TyNT ( 14 )
BTown Regular

Post by TyNT »

Yep, I checked it, package arrived this morning seems to be complete from what I can tell! Definitely happy its finally here! Packed well and nothing seems damaged except for one gun but that's an easy fix.

Tyler
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Are you 100% satisfied and consider this resolved?

Thanks,

Ryan
~Ryan~

Return to “Resolved Bad Trader Reports”