BTR: Sean Tower & David Hammon - Unresolved

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

David Hammond for some reason took over for Sean, and did all of the insurance claim stuff. Once David took over I never again heard from Sean.
To this day I have no idea who the "insurer" was. I honestly do not think there was an insurer, or postal employee involved in this entire matter. Based on everything I have found, the boxes never left Seans house.
This may have already been said, but you should consider filing mailfraud charges if you haven't already. Check out Insidius' signature line for the URLs.
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

Wakka wakka wakka.
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center
ChaosOrc ( 402 )
Resident Trader

Status update

Post by ChaosOrc »

I have been talking with someone else from alstrailia recently who has also been ripped off by Sean and David. It appears he purchased all the stuff that I never got.

I also found out that sean and david changed their home phone number, e-mail address, ebay account, paypal account and a number of other things.

The good news is recently I found all his new information.

jas22924@aol.com
1-270-828-6633

He also runs this website.
http://salviabay.com/sales.html
markeft ( 0 )
New Trader

Re: BTR: Sean Tower & David Hammon - Unresolved

Post by markeft »

Sean or david, no longer own the above domain / website, and I'm not sure that the email is still working. A new owner has took over the site, but never had anything to do with the david or sean, I think they were put in jail(or atleast I heard david did), but has been released for a while now.

-Mark

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”