BTR: joseofsa

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Slik76 ( 22 )
New Trader

BTR: joseofsa

Post by Slik76 »

This is a BTR for joseofsa, who has dissapeared after receiving his half of a trade. I have a quote of Armada ships he was trading as it is refered to as armada stuff in our communications. I first tried contacting him on August 6th, and he hasn't sent any communication since August 17th, and hasn't logged on since August 19th to even see the last 2 messages i sent him trying to find out what was going on. As you will see below I have sent him $817.50 worth of Space Marines and have received nothing in return. He has even gone so far as to deleting the email he used to send pictures. I will include a link to pictures of email deletion as well as a picture of the USPS tracking saying he received the items at 1:16pm on Monday the 19th of August, and all pictures i received from him of his items. Admins please let me know if anything needs to be fixed, thank you.

Original Post
joseofsa wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:38 pm
Pretty simple I am looking to build a space marine army and would like to trade the following.

Haves:

FFG:
Star Wars Armada Imperial fleet:
1 core set(empire only missing 1 set of setup L brackets)
1 victory class star destroyer
1 gladiator class star destroyer
1 imperial class star destroyer
1 chimera expansion
1 assault carrier expansion (gozantis)
4 light carrier expansion (arquetins)
2 imperial carriers (quasars)
2 imperial raider expansions
1 imperial squadron 1
2 imperial squadron 2
2 scum and villainy packs (empire only)
1 extra dice set
1 extra measuring tool

Freebies
corellian conflict (empire only RULEBOOK TORN IN HALF)
Plus some alternative art ship cards

Complete with all tokens, cards, etc unless noted. Models were painted at one point. They have since been stripped and washed. If you do not like the wash you can easily strip them.

GW:
2nd edition necrons
29 oop necron warriors
13 complete oop immortals
5 oop immortals missing arm bits
3 oop immortals missing gun and arm bits
1 oop necron lord

Chaos
2 oop bloodthirsters (1 flat face and 1 bull face)
2 oop metal demon princes

SW
10 oop wulfen(metal)
1 oop space wolves venerable dreadnaught(full metal)
1 oop logan grimnar

WANTS:

Armada fleet is worth over $600 msrp without considering prices for out of print expansions. I want $430 shipped for the lot. I will only split up for trades.

SM:
I would like nib but will consider anything if it is assembled well. Assembled models must be unpainted or primed white.
Priority in order:
Forgeworld imperial fists transfers
FW imperial fists models
Intercessor squad
Terminator squad
Repulsor
Scout squad
Predator
Dreadnought
Lysander
Fliers

PM me for pics. Lets make a deal!
Communications
Slik76 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:02 am
Hello,
Do you have any pictures available of the Armada stuff? I would like to see what they look like before making an offer. my email is c.ryan76@yahoo.com. Thanks

Colin
joseofsa wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:21 am
Just sent you pictures.

thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:28 pm
Thanks for the quick reply and the pictures. I have the following Space marine stuff that I would like to offer in trade for the Armada stuff. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Colin

Robute Gilliman - NOS
Primaris Chaplin - (partially assembled, but cleaned well by the person i got it from in a previous trade)
Primaris Apothecary - NIB
Exclusive Veteran Sergeant - NIB
2 x Aggressors (1 - NIB, 1 clipped from sprue with auto Boltstorm Gauntlets cleaned well (got in trade dont have flamers))
Redemptor Dread - NIB
Intercessor Squad - NOS (individual box)
Hellblaster Squad - NOS
Repulsor - NIB
Primaris Ancient - assembled cleaned well bare plastic
2 x Priamris Captain in Gravis Armor - assembled ( got in trades, one has paint and is missing its head, other is assembled)
2 x Luitenients - assembled (got in trades one has paint other bare)
Primaris half of Shadowspear - NOS
Plus bits
joseofsa wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:58 am
Hello Collin thank you for the reply. I am extremely interested. I would say yes right now but I will not be able to afford shipping until next Thursday when I get paid. Unexpected expense popped up.

If you still have the lot next thursday we can make a deal for sure.

Thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:12 pm
I am comfortable making the deal now, I can wait to ship until next week. I have the lower rating so I am going to be shipping first anyways. Let me know what your address is and I will get everything packed up and ready to ship. I usually use USPS priority mail, once I ship I will get you tracking information. My shipping address is

Colin Ryan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*edited for privacy*
joseofsa wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:40 pm
Okay sounds good to me.
joseofsa wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:34 pm
Hey bit of an issue and we might have to cancel the trade. I was playing a game last night at a store and someone spilled some water on the table and a few of my ship cards got wet. Everything else is fine. I will finish drying them up and send you pics of the cards condition and see if you still wish to continue.

Thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:33 pm
ok, send the pictures when you can. Do you still have my email?
joseofsa wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 am
Sent you the pics of the cards. the rest are undamaged

Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:14 am
they all look readable to me, so I am still good to go on the trade. What is your address so I can get the package ready and sent to you?
joseofsa wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:37 am
Ok. Yes they are all readable I dried them as soon as I got home but I just wanted to be upfront.

Jose Angel Meave
915 Barclay street
San Antonio, TX 78207

Thank you
Jose
joseofsa wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:09 pm
I get paid tonight so you can ship out anytime after today if you still want to do the trade.

Thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 pm
I’m still good to go, I will ship out tomorrow after I get out of work and get you the tracking info.
joseofsa wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Sounds great looking forward to it.

Are you excited for the new Onager ship announced? I was about to keep the fleet when I saw the gencon announcement. It could add some interesting game play and suits my play style since I do not really like playing squadrons.

Thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Yeah, the Onager is going to be awesome. That massive cannon is going to be fun to play
Slik76 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:54 pm
Just dropped the package off here is the tracking info.

USPS
9505 5158 2372 9227 3474 19

It should be there Saturday
joseofsa wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pm
Alright thank you I will keep an eye out and let you know when I get it.

I found a couple extras would you like them? An extra dengar but it is missing the cardboard circle with the ship info on it, I also found some of the rebel half of the core set not sure if it I have the ship cards or not.

Thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:54 am
Yeah, I’ll take the extra stuff if you are cool with sending it. Thank you for the offer
joseofsa wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:18 am
Will do.

Jose
joseofsa wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:05 pm
Did you request a signature? They did not deliver the package and left me a note saying they missed me and will try again monday. Only ever had this happen on packages that require signatures. I am just going to pick it up monday at the post office on my lunch.

Thank you
Jose
Slik76 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 pm
No, I told them no signature, it’s always a pain so I don’t do that to people I trade with. I will try and get a hold of them and see what happened
Slik76 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:00 am
Were you able to get the package today? Is everything good with it?
Slik76 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:00 pm
Where are you man? I know you picked up the packagae, the tracking info says delivered on Monday at 1:16pm. If you do not contact me soon with tracking info for my package, I am going to have to start a BTR report on you. I am also going to email this too you please contact me within the next 48hrs with the status of the items I am supposed to receive, i feel like six days since your last contact to me is more than fair.

Pictures
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”