BTR: Truthgrit, Jason Ticknor, Jason Tick, Sara Wroble(W)ski

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR: Truthgrit, Jason Ticknor, Jason Tick, Sara Wroble(W

Post by MagickalMemories »

Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
NuWishA ( 60 )
Deputy Pants

Post by NuWishA »

Oh this guy.. Yaaaaay.
blackspade ( 450 )
Expert Trader

Post by blackspade »

What is not making sense to me is why he is breaking models and then returning them.
Apparently this has happened multiple times.
Buyers remorse? Just being a d**k?
He is paying the shipping to return....just freaking weird.
Skol!
bmkoopmans ( -2 )
Trade Novice

Post by bmkoopmans »

I agreed to a trade with this user a couple of weeks ago, shipped my models last week, then this issue pops up... The package was received on their end on this monday, the user was banned, and I have no way of reaching them... what steps can I take? over $1200 of models were traded on my end in a agreed amount to be paid to me via paypal.
Bonzii ( 36 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Bonzii »

You can try the following email and Facebook accounts:

sara23loca@yahoo.com

Sara Wroblewski

Jason Tick

If he doesn't pay you or return the items call his local police department (last resort hopefully)
"Cryx is simply misunderstood by most of the rest of Immorean, it does not wish to expand or conquer the world, its goal is to simply heal a dragons broken heart."

--This message brought to you by the Skell ministry of Tourism.
blackspade ( 450 )
Expert Trader

Post by blackspade »

Bonzii wrote:You can try the following email and Facebook accounts:

sara23loca@yahoo.com

Sara Wroblewski

Jason Tick

If he doesn't pay you or return the items call his local police department (last resort hopefully)
And open your own BTR
Skol!
3eland ( 76 )
Token Canadian

Post by 3eland »

Guys, it is very clear in the rules as to who should be replying in a BTR thread and who shouldn't be. Also it specifies that if you too were ripped off by said BTR person, that you start a new thread, you DO NOT piggyback on another BTR thread.

Please do not reply to my comment or post a reply to this thread unless it is of the most pertinent information.

Bonzii, what actions are you taking regarding this or do you have any further information to provide us?

@bmkoopmans - Please start your own thread. Although from the history of this guy, you are probably out your entire collection you sent him (but we can be hopeful). There is information in his thread about the police department you can contact (if contacting him through Facebook or other means doesn't pan out). That thread of him can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=17003

specifically this point
If you've dealt with him at an address in Greenfield, WI and he hasn't lived up to his end of the deal, you can contact the Greenfield police department at...
(414) 761-5300.
Specifically, Detective Frank J. Rewolinski (414-761-5348) has been the one dealing with Jason. If the person you've dealt with is was in Milwaukee or Greendale, the Greenfield police may not be able to help you, but they should be able to tell you who you can contact. Failing that, the Milwaukee police department may be able to help.
Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding,

Ryan
~Ryan~
I'm like superman, but without the super.

The rules for Bartertown can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470
Helpful guide for sending packages to Canada: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123125
insidius ( 76 )
Millenium Trader

Post by insidius »

I just found Jason Ticknor attempting to sell Infinity products in a Facebook group dedicated to Infinity sales / trades.

I have directed the group to both threads regarding Ticknor's old scams and to this thread and others perpetrated with the same names / addresses. I have advised the group to ban him immediately and will now begin cross referencing all known current aliases and addresses with popular trade sites to see what he's been up to.

If anyone has information that would help with this undertaking, please feel free to contact me.

UPDATE: right after I posted a warning to the Infinity group, Jason Ticknor sent me an instant message:

"Nice try but to [sic] late, already sold"

We had a short conversation wherein he indicated he's been trading here on bartertown since a week after his ban and "is already up to 32 or 34 feedback."

So there you go.
mon·ey: noun; a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions.
Money is a good like everything else; if your rating is lower, you ship first whether money is involved or not.

USPS Mail Fraud / / FBI Internet Fraud Center

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”