BTR- Mr.E

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nirvanawn ( 60 )
Journeyman Trader

BTR- Mr.E

Post by Nirvanawn »

Introduction-

I recently was sent model as part of a trade with Mr.E. He sent first since he has a lower rating. In the package was the list of models agreed on and everything looked good except the fact that there was a missing piece( offered to replace) and a missing bronzeback Titan which there was suppose to have two. Only one arrived. I brought this up to the trader and also offered possible fixes to it, so that I can get his package into the mail. He rejected these three options so I am posting this here, though I'd prefer to have one of the options chosen or option to let it be resolved given to me.

Proof- I did remove my address from the quotes
Nirvanawn wrote:I have the following mercs ad interested in your skorne. If we can do a swap and make a deal or what not

Emagnus
Pmagnus
Domiano Stripped 14
Ashlynn old sculpt Bare 10
Drake Mcbane Stirpped 12

Metal Nomad Bare 35
Rocinate Primed Black 45
Mangler stripped 30
Renegades x2 Stripped 16 x 2=32

Blythe and Bull Bare 18
Steelhead Halbs x2 1 bare 1 stripped 60x2=120
Forge Guard x10 65
Anastasia di Bray 10 Bare

Subject: [H] Large Skorne lot [W] Mercs or Khador army swap, $$$
Mr_E wrote:The list includes
Rasheth
pmorghoul
Emakeda
2x Cyclops savages
Cyclops brute
Bronzeback titan
Basilisk drake and krea
Titan Sentry (and all extra bits)
Bronzeback Titan
Titan Gladiator
archidon
molik karn
Gatorman Posse
Full swordsman + UA
Full Nihilators
Full Beast Handlers
Agonizer x2
Paingiver task master
mortitheurge willbreaker
Extoller soulward
Hakaar the destroyer
Aptimus mariketh
Tyrant commander and standard

Also included: Full faction deck and then some, faction tokens.

I have here an eMakeda Molik Missile list and a Rasheth chain gang tier 4 list, plus some extra goodies. The majority models are assembled and primed black, save for the savages.

What I'd like in trade:
Mercenaries. Preferably Damiano and steelheads (riflemen, halbs and cav.), and Bart or Shae and some pirates, but I'm willing to entertain quite a few things in trade. I don't have any interest in Rhulic models at all. I'm by no means looking to try to get an even 'dollar for dollar' amount, I simply want to trade armies and if there's really a big discrepancy between the two, we can talk cash. I'll consider a swap for a Khador army as well, preferably with WGIDS and Behemoth. I am willing to sell the entire lot for 45% off of retail. $355 USD plus shipping

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING THIS UP AT THIS TIME.
Mr_E wrote:I know when last we spoke, we couldn't come to an agreement, however I do have a different offer for you. When we last spoke, you weren't thrilled with the price I was asking which was roughly 30% off retail. In the new listing, I'm offering 45%, and I'm still interested in the list I sent you and the cash difference. Is that amenable to you?
Nirvanawn wrote:I can't find our prior message. what was the deal we were working on?
Mr_E wrote:I wanted:

Pmagnus Stripped 10
Emagnus Stripped 17
Domiano Stripped 14
Drake Mcbane Stirpped 12
Metal Nomad Bare 35
Rocinate Primed Black 45
Mangler stripped 30
1x SHHalbs - 60

And 150 + shipping, with whatever it cost you to ship taken out of the price. That would have been 30% of the retail price that your models didn't cover. I'm proposing we drop that to 118, which would be 45% off, as you mentioned that at 30% you might as well get the models new.
Nirvanawn wrote:You reference other models. I am unaware of which you speak of. I must have removed the prior messages. Can you help by reminding me your part.

Thanks,

Bill
Mr_E wrote:No problem. To explain the whole thing top down, I'm offering to trade you my entire list from my post for the list I linked you, plus the cash requested. The 'other models' were your rhulic models, Rorsch and Brine, and a few solos I wasn't interested in. If you need further clarification I can copy-paste the previous messages we had.
Nirvanawn wrote:Okay I don't want to break up the mercs I have for sale if I can help it. I'm not sure where you got rhulic a and brine etc. I don't own those.

My list was

Pm angus
Emagnus Stripped 17
Domiano Stripped 14
Drake Mcbane Stirpped 12

Metal Nomad Bare 35
Rocinate Primed Black 45
Mangler stripped 30

Blythe and Bull Bare 18
Forge Guard x10 65
Mr_E wrote:I can understand not wanting to split it up, since I myself want to get rid of the lot, too. That being said, would you consider dropping just the forge guard? It's really the only thing I mentioned specifically in my list not having a desire for.
Nirvanawn wrote:No everyone wants the forge guard. I like your lot and would be willing to make something work but it would have to prob be both full or close to to satisfy both of us.
Mr_E wrote:I'm not sure I understood what you meant. Close to full would be the entire lot minus the forge guard. I'm willing to take everything else, just not them. I like your lot, too. Some of it I'll have to find new homes for, but for the most part it's a lot I can work with. I just honestly won't ever use the forge guard and I don't have any Rhulic players in my area, meaning they're going to be completely dead weight for me.

How's this sound:

My entire lot -- retail $634

for

Your entire lot (minus forge guard) -- 353 in value
+ $140

635 - 281 = $282 difference, and I'll knock that down by 50% which comes to $140.50. I'll cover your shipping cost to me (subtract it from the 140), you cover my shipping costs to you, and we call it a done deal. You're essentially getting 140 bucks in models for free, and I'm getting enough cash out of the deal to buy the other steelheads units I'll need, and maybe a Galleon if I can make a good deal.
Nirvanawn wrote:Yeah I think we can do something like this yes. I'll double check the price but sounds good. Your lower rating so ship first. We are each shipping so we both pay ours. O the steelhead Halbs are on resin cobblestone bases. Is that okay?
Mr_E wrote:Bases are fine. And I agree to these terms. Finalize the price and we'll finalize the deal. Savvy?
Nirvanawn wrote:Is any painted?

So I see,

Mine
Pm angus
Emagnus Stripped 17
Domiano Stripped 14
Drake Mcbane Stirpped 12

Metal Nomad Bare 35
Rocinate Primed Black 45
Mangler stripped 30

Blythe and Bull Bare 18
+$140

Your
Rasheth
pmorghoul
Emakeda
2x Cyclops savages
Cyclops brute
Bronzeback titan
Basilisk drake and krea
Bronzeback Titan
Titan Gladiator
archidon
molik karn
Gatorman Posse
Full swordsman + UA
Full Nihilators
Full Beast Handlers
Agonizer x2
Paingiver task master
mortitheurge willbreaker
Extoller soulward
Hakaar the destroyer
Aptimus mariketh

Unless the conditions are way off. Such as missing pieces or many painted pieces.

My address is
Mr_E wrote:As mentioned in the listing, the cyclops savages need some.cleaning up. Everything else is primed black with a few bare models in there. I'll get you an exact list.

Just to.be clear, those halbs, those are both max units, yes? 10 men each?
Nirvanawn wrote:Yes full units. X 2
Mr_E wrote:Alright. I'm good to go. Ill be shipping likely on tuesday, if the post office is open. If not,the first day it opens I'll ship to you and send you tracking info.
Nirvanawn wrote:Any word from this?
Mr_E wrote:All packed up, just haven't shipped yet. Will give it a shot tomorrow as I know they're open. Stand by.
Mr_E wrote:Alright. Finally got it sent off this morning. I'm very sorry for the delays. Estimated delivery is Monday.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 2000045%2C -- This is your tracking link, and this is your tracking number. 9506100000933362000045

I put everything in plastic bags so that if any of the fiddly bits come off, they're still packaged neatly. All the bits that were off or came off during packaging are in a clam shell blister pack, and one or two pieces may be in one of the bags. I did my best to make sure nothing in that box would move, but as always with these kinds of things, pieces are bound to come off. If anything is damaged, please let me know immediately (and keep the packaging as they'll request pictures) as I have insured the entire retail price of the package and will be making a claim against anything that is damaged or lost.

After you get the package, verify it's contents, etc. please message me here to confirm that you find it acceptable. My email for paypal is eric.g.backman@gmail.com. Please send it as a personal order as I don't want to deal with the BS fees and whatnot, or if you insist on sending it as a purchase, please send $144.49 to cover the fees. (http://thefeecalculator.com/)

My address for shipping the items to me is as follows:

Eric Backman
3369 Worth Xing
Charlottesville, VA
Nirvanawn wrote:Hello,

I received the package today. I see a few issues. One of the savage heads are missing and it's blade broken. But more importantly the lot is missing the bronzeback. There were two listed in the original lot, but only one in the package.
Mr_E wrote:There was only ever one bronzeback. That's definately a typo and wasn't factored into price (of which you can check.) Can you send a pic of the sword? I know they were in rough shape to begin with and I have no problem replacing the part.

When I added the list it was factored based on two. I even sent ya a list of the trade. Which is quoted below. That has two bronzebacks on it in the agreement.

Nirvanawn wrote:Is any painted?

So I see,

Mine
Pm angus
Emagnus Stripped 17
Domiano Stripped 14
Drake Mcbane Stirpped 12

Metal Nomad Bare 35
Rocinate Primed Black 45
Mangler stripped 30

Blythe and Bull Bare 18
+$140

Your
Rasheth
pmorghoul
Emakeda
2x Cyclops savages
Cyclops brute
Bronzeback titan
Basilisk drake and krea
Bronzeback Titan
Titan Gladiator
archidon
molik karn
Gatorman Posse
Full swordsman + UA
Full Nihilators
Full Beast Handlers
Agonizer x2
Paingiver task master
mortitheurge willbreaker
Extoller soulward
Hakaar the destroyer
Aptimus mariketh

Unless the conditions are way off. Such as missing pieces or many painted pieces.

My address is
Mr_E wrote:There was only ever one bronzeback. That's definately a typo and wasn't factored into price (of which you can check.) Can you send a pic of the sword? I know they were in rough shape to begin with and I have no problem replacing the part.

So as listed you can see I was under the impression of two bronzebacks. Which was the list you sent me of the skorne. I will send pics of the savages, though the sword is token I may be able to fix it. It's more the missing head I care about and the second Bronzeback.
Mr_E wrote:Yep. I can replace the head as well as the sword if it isn't salvageable. As for the bronze back, I can absolutely see why you would be under that impression. I unfortunately can't do anything about it except to offer you a scrub of our deal. As mentioned before, its a typo I didn't catch. My fault, not yours.
Nirvanawn wrote:We'll we can come up with a solution.

-Send it back to you at your expense.

Or

Drop the money amount to $110 that I owe and I'll buy a bronzeback

Or

Send me a bronzeback.

As for the cyclops of issue send me your email and I will send you a pic, though I'm sure I can fix the blade. All I need is the head that's missing.
Mr_E wrote:The cost of a second bronzeback was never factored into the price, meaning that when we compared models and then added a money value, if we had considered a second bronzeback, it would have been added at 50% retail to the money value, which I mentioned previously is not there and can be verified for yourself. You are losing nothing here, and as such, I won't agree to drop the cost, send you one, or pay for return shipping. That falls to you. I'm absolutely willing to accept a return, no harm no foul, if it really spoils the lot for you.

My email address is Eric.g.backman@gmail.com
Nirvanawn wrote:No not keeping it unless we can make a deal. I'll be happy to send it back to you but at your expense. This was not my fault. If I need to I will ask for a mod to intervin and see what they have to say. Otherwise if you have a better idea for the difference let me know as I have voiced my issues. Telling me that there is no resolve when I offered up solutions with no options is not acceptable.
Mr_E wrote:I would prefer to go through a mod going forward.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”