BTR: rexexile

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

AnIrishGamer ( 70 )
BTown Regular

Re: BTR: rexexile

Post by AnIrishGamer »

As a side note, let me ask, having spent time in jail (Surprise, Surprise) Do you really want to go back for Warmachine minis and money over a game? Check the statement the mod made about how effectively they get the police involved.

Might I also suggest your 'arguments' carry lest merit based on your record of doing this and the sheer number of BTR's filed on you recently? Anyone can make mistakes, but a man makes restitution for those mistakes.
Don't ask me to send paypal payment as a gift if you have bad feedback.
TheOgreTyrant ( 54 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by TheOgreTyrant »

Anirishgamer, I can understand you must be very upset. But you should really keep this professional, name calling gets you no where.
Additionally, maybe your comments, and thus Rex's responds, should be made on your own BTR instead of someone else's.
AnIrishGamer ( 70 )
BTown Regular

Post by AnIrishGamer »

I apologize for getting heated. Anonymous aspersions to my character via the internet always get me hot. I'm also typically a very forward person. I would be glad to make these comments on my thread, but having spent a month trying to get ANY reaction or response, this is the thread it is happening. I'll make two last points.

1) Rex, before you make a false claim that I never contacted you, check the BTR I filed on you where I posted the log of our communcations, including dates.
2) I don't look for 'payback' on things like internet forums. Check me signature. I handled some trades badly, got lazy with getting stuff sent out and got negative feedback. I own up to it, and to set minds at ease offer to send my end of a deal first. Like I said, anyone can make mistakes, but a man makes up for them.

Not only will I rescend all negative comments, but I will make a public apology AND pay you cash for the inconveniences this has caused if you can post a tracking number and prove it was sent. Even if the USPS screwed it up. You never sent me one, post me one and I'll do all the above.
AnIrishGamer ( 70 )
BTown Regular

Post by AnIrishGamer »

Well I can assume at this point I suppose that any resolution to this will be in the form of paypal's resolution. Since it seems apparent Rexexile has no intention or desire to set affairs straight and this is the fifth or sixth instance of his malfeasance (Taking it downa notch lol) I hope the mods take the appropriate steps to keep him from scamming anyone else. All I can say here is I tried to resolve this well, SaintScythus, it didn't work for me I hope it does for you.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

AnIrishGamer wrote:Well I can assume at this point I suppose that any resolution to this will be in the form of paypal's resolution. Since it seems apparent Rexexile has no intention or desire to set affairs straight and this is the fifth or sixth instance of his malfeasance (Taking it downa notch lol) I hope the mods take the appropriate steps to keep him from scamming anyone else. All I can say here is I tried to resolve this well, SaintScythus, it didn't work for me I hope it does for you.
AIG, please, make certain that you put updates for your own BTR in your own BTR post. Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Maybell1582 ( 164 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by Maybell1582 »

http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewt ... 5&t=207461

This may not be pertinent but apparently Rex has placed the gators for sale
It's not to hard leave feedback for your trading partners.

Person who owes me feedback Mysticarcher
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Handled.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
SaintScythus ( 26 )
Trade Novice

Post by SaintScythus »

I don't see how this is going to be resolved anytime soon and I am still out of $50...
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

You can always reach out to your (and then HIS) local police department.
If you think they don't get involved, you should check out other BTR threads.

Eric

worstgamer ( -4 )
New Trader

Post by worstgamer »

I will say this, if Jesse Lamb if your wife's brother or whatever, I WILL work with local police to ensure that person get locked up under the jail. Allow me to also let most of you know my fiance IS a federal officer and will ensure this happens with every bit of power he can muster within the stature of the law. I just sent a small package there and thanks to irish gamer sending me a message i saw this. this is the addy he gave me to send to. I have called federal express and will have the package given back to me ASAP. He used this address
Jesse Lamb
3188 Skinner Mill Rd. Apt. 16B
Augusta, GA, 30909

I dont know if thats someone elses house but he is about to get them locked up.
I go by maxacorn & worstgamer. I'm banned for multi-accounting.

My PayPal is diablo3truf@gmail.com. If we have an ongoing trade & you want to contact me, you can try there. I won't be answering any PMs on BTown. That's for sure!

BTown does NOT advise completing any trades with me,unless you've already sent me something & are stuck.

A report on me:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=231483&view=unread#p430242
rexexile ( 16 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by rexexile »

That sir, is what we call a conflict of interest. Under what grounds have I stolen from you if your package is en route? Of course I agreed to purchase those models from you. Who's to say you won't pull the plug after I send payment, and do exactly what you just described? Have the packaged cancelled and returned to you. PayPal denied AIG's claim to rob me of money, and my account is currently processing the payment of what I owe SaintScythus. People need to relax.
In Soviet Russia...
AnIrishGamer ( 70 )
BTown Regular

Post by AnIrishGamer »

People relax when they aren't worried about being screwed. Even if you are paying of Scythus now there is still the money you took from boblins and never shipped the items for. And all you've had to do via PM's or On the forum here is provide a DC#. If you really sent it, and were being honest, you could post that DC# and clear it. Also, here almost two months later you are just now resolving it. Doesn't look good. And as far as the money you scammed Boblins out of the official paypal reason for denying claim is that he made the mistake of gifting the payment to you to save you the fees. And look at the feedback, and your past trade history and scams. Seriously, Worstgamer may have new rep, but it isn't bad rep.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Rexexile has been banned at this time, due to his seeming unwillingness to rectify his BTRs. He has been notified that all must be rectified prior to any reinstatement of his account being considered, and an Admin email address has been provided.

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

More proof what a scumbag this guy is.
We just caught and banned another account of his "Vanthersay" that was started after we banned Rexexile.

What a loser.

Eric

SaintScythus ( 26 )
Trade Novice

Post by SaintScythus »

Rex if you this we should hang out at Warmachine weekend

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”