BTR Redemtion086

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Re: BTR Redemtion086

Post by Imaginos »

Paypal indicated they were able to recover the money, so I'm pretty sure it was from his account.

Once before when I went through this, the other guy had flushed all the money so his account was empty. Paypal stated they found in my favor, but were unable to recover the funds, so they told me to file a charge back with my credit card.
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

I have requested that Det. Murray provide the tracking number and mailing address where he sent my case to here in Ft. Worth. I have contacted the Postal Inspectors and left a message with a Tyrone Cox. Once i get a call back ill update the forum. I still think this can go in resolved. Thank you Kudok for the info in your sig, took me a while to get to this :)
Lower Rating You Ship First

Burn me once shame on thee
Burn me again shame on me
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Let's keep THIS thread about THIS issue, please. Imaginos' issue should be discussed elsewhere.
Scud, we'll close the BTR when you have your items in hand.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

that works for me. thank you

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

It appears that this guy is trying to get stuff that he considers "his" back to himself. Some of the stuff he is asking a list for could be stolen and never his. I received this through a PM on dakka dakka from WarOne. Just becareful if this guy contacts you.

-------Hey Warone i know it is a long shot with things that are going on which i'm receiving my due punishment for ( mistakes happen and things got out of hand but thats left to each side to argue out) But i am in need of a list provided by you of what i received in are trade i cant seem to find the trade list in my PM box and id really like to keep this stuff being it was a good trade on both party's and since its all been handed over to the authority's The detective dealing with it asked for a list of what i received from you so that i can claim it as mine ( he knows we had a good trade) so if you could just shoot me a PM with the contents of what you sent for your end of the deal that would be great for me if for some reason you dont feel like sending me the list thats fine to i just dont want all the bad things to interfere with some of my good trade's and would like to keep what i traded from my personal stuff is all the choice is yours i know what i received from you the list just sets it in stone. And again i know the community is pissed and i know that is an understatement at the least but i figured i would at least extend and apologie out to you since we did have a good trade. --------

Forsaken Poptart ( 578 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Forsaken Poptart »

I would advise you not to respond, but to forward any further communication directly to the officer you were working with for him to handle.
Do I owe you a trade ref? Remind me- sometimes I forget!
Awaiting trade refs from: tristym, yazaran

If you don't have your Location listed, take a second and update it!

-I respond within 48 hours unless utterly incapable. Please do the same. Any offer I make stands for that long as well.
-Lower rating? You ship/pay first. Same goes for me.

'How Much for...?' messages will no longer be replied to at all. I've been nice about it, now I'm done.
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

here is the current info in regards to this matter-

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:13 AM
To: Bauer, Austin
Subject: RE: NPD case # 13-1344-OF

Hi Austin,

Gibson has been arrested and will appear in court in the near future. The prosecutor is happy with the documentation and when he/she is ready to proceed with the case they will let me know. Their office is no different than any other prosecutor’s office so it may be a few months before the case is settled. I will contact you after I hear from the prosecutor.

Go Big Blue!

Talk to you soon,

Jim

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

This news COULD NOT be better!

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

The good news is Mr. David Gibson has a court hearing on August 1st at 10 am. It appears he will get some probation for Larceny 5th which is apparently a Class B Misdemeanor. Not sure what all that means. I received a Notice of Application for Accelerated Pretrial Rehabilitation on Saturday. I will go ahead and fill it out and send it back. It appears no jail time will be served, but I doubt he will do this again. If I did not agree with this I would need to go to Norwich to say so on August 1st… this is not going to happen  though I do believe Mr. Gibson has done this before hopefully this will show him that he can’t get away with this. So justice will be served. Special thank to Detective Curtis and the Norwich Police Department. If people involved have not written a letter to the Norwich PD please do so. Also thanks to Jason for taking the time to get everyone their stuff back as well. That was a lot of time and boxes that he had to go through. Thanks Jason!!!

scud1703 ( 108 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by scud1703 »

Good evening everyone-

I received an awesome surprise in the mail today... I received payment back from Mr. Gobson in the retail amount of the models traded. I was not expecting anything so this was pretty awesome. Thanks again to everyone on BTOWN that helped out with this.

MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Spectacular.
I'm going to go ahead and lock this up but, considering the circumstances, I'm going to leave it in this forum for now.

Eric

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”