BTR Kevin Stanners/Canadian Gecko

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clauss ( 10 )
New Trader

Post by Clauss »

Hey Guys,
I am filing this BTR as a result of a long long wait for my package. I first was contacted by Canadiangecko on the 28th ofJuly regarding trading my mechwarrior models for 40k models. We came to a deal that day for
Dread with DCCW+AC+Missile arms
Razorback with Heavy Bolter turret
4 missile launcher marines
4 missile launchers without marines
2 meltas with marines
2 meltas without marines (These ones dont have arms, you just slide them into the open hands I think)
Plasma--cannon parts
For my whole collection of Mechwarrior. We both agreed to send our packages as soon as possible. I got mine shipped out the next day and he claimed he would send it out the next day. After that I even asked him to look to see if he could find a phone number for a person i had a current failing trade with who was delinquent with his shipment. he offered to help and get me his phone number from canada 411, sadly the phone number didnt help my trade(but was luckily enough resolved months later). AFter that he messaged me on the 8th saying he received my package. On the 14th I asked him where my package was, he said he shipped it on the 2nd of August, then he said he called customs and he mislabeled the package so they sent it back to him. Thus he would have to reship all over again and would add more models to make up for the lost time. After this he said the package came back to his doorstep, and after that the large storm fried his internet. After this he went on a trip to Europe supposedly. You can read the rest below, but essentially I have received after shipping my package over 4 months ago, and he received it. He seemed trustworthy due to the fact his communication was so good and he tried to help me resolve another issue with another trader in Canada. I would really love to get the models I was promised and I sent him a very very large amount of mechwarrior, over 5 pounds of models and 30$ of shipping I have received nothing.

Sent: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:34 pm
by Clauss

Checking in again, I would really like some info on this stuff. It has been a very long time since you have got my package, I am a bit worried and if you do not respond soon I may be inclined to file a transaction report or worse...
Re: H: A ton of Mechwarrior W: $$$ or 40k
Sent: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm
by Clauss

Hey,
I am still waiting for my package. Any update would be nice. I see you received a bad report. What happened there? I hope that does not happen with this trade since it has taken multiple months for me to get your package.
-Kurt C
Sent: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:42 pm
by Clauss

Hey Kevin,
Sounds good man, keep me posted. I hope all went well with your trip and jet lag isnt too bad.
-Kurt
Sent: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 pm
by CanadianGecko

Hey Kurt! Got back on the 17th but have been passed out, jet lag and a hangover heh.

I will call my post office, see what can be done. Get back to you ASAP.

kevin
Sent: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 pm
by Clauss

Hey man,
Just wanted to update you..my family has yet to receive your package yet. Is there any way you could check the status or see if it got returned to you?
Hopefully all is well and went well with your trip.
-Kurt C
Sent: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm
by CanadianGecko

Yeah, it should be awesome. Looking at three days seeing all the sights, from Eindhoven to Arnhem.

Spartans you say? That's hilarious. Maybe because it's a British based company, or something like that. I noticed in a video the Guardsmen say "leftenant" which is the British/Canadian way of saying Lieutenant.
Sent: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:43 am
by Clauss

Hah happy very belated birthday!

That is an awesome present! going to Holland will be sweet, i will let you know when I get(once my parents tell me they got it)

Space marine is real cool, they captured the essence of a Space marine quite well(though they sound like spartans from 300), sadly there is no co-op yet. But the multiplayer is real cool and challenging.
Sent: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:30 pm
by CanadianGecko

So my birthday was a month ago today (Even though its really late at night, hah.)

Just got a late gift, that sneaky mother of mine. I'm heading to Holland on the sixteenth to celebrate the 67th anniversary of Operation Market Garden. I'll be checking Btown daily for any news regarding the package.

By the way, how is Space Marine?
Sent: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:07 pm
by CanadianGecko

Ah, I'm sure Space Marine will keep you occupied! My laptop can't handle it too well, so I decided to wait on it. 'Ard Boyz sounds like fun, and that's a pretty huge prize!

Yep, the tornadoes missed us but we did get hit by lightning, fried my modem up pretty good. Yay for having it insured! I mean, it's hard to complain when there are so many people homeless from disasters like this, but it kinda broke the illusion of "I live here, nothing bad can happen here" if that makes sense.
Sent: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 pm
by Clauss

Hah yeah Nova was a blast. Ard boyz soon now, shooting for that free army, semi finals will be much harder than prelims though.

Well I truly appreciate you being a good trader and a honest fair person regarding the models. It is rare to find these days. Yeah all is good with the parents, just lost power for like 5 days.

Tornadoes?! Screw that, those things are scary. Thankfully you didn't get hit by them, that would be real rough..
Hah nice, I just got warhammer 40k Space marine(the video game) on 360. So I will be playing that now.
I haven't looked into Dead Island though...
Sent: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm
by CanadianGecko

Haha that's awesome about Nova, man.

Dude, it's not generous, it's just fair. If someone delayed shipping to me, or had an issue, I wouldn't exactly be the happiest person. I hope your parents are okay, Canada didn't get hit too bad, although there were tornadoes within five miles of my house, pretty scary stuff!

Got my modem fixed, so I'll be easier to contact now

Just got Dead Island as well, so I should be online a lot in the next few days, haha. If you get the chance, pick it up for sure!
Sent: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm
by Clauss

All good man.
I did not get any of your messages unfortunately, the last one I got from you was about the unfortunate return of the package to your doorstep.
Wow man, thank you for the extra stuff! That is very generous of you, I hope my stuff was worth the trade to you still.
Well the place you are shipping to is my parents home, in CT. Which was hit by the storm, they lost power on sunday, and wont have power for at least another few days. I am in Virginia going to school where we barely caught a bit of raid. But I did go to the Nova Invitational and play right before the storm hit there. If you watched the live feed of the invitational, I was the daemon player on Table 1 for 3 rounds
Sent: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 pm
by CanadianGecko

Hey man, my modem got fried by that storm. Did you get any of my other messages?

In case you havn't, I loaded the package with an extra rhino and some more marines since I felt bad. Hopefully you get it soon!

My knowledge of American geography isn't great, were you affected by the hurricane at all?
Sent: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 pm
by Clauss

hey have you sent the package yet?
Sent: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm
by Clauss

Well, hm. You can just ship it to me normally. No worries, my family still lives there, they will just throw in my room. No worries about extra stuff, you can just ship as is. You already have to pay for shipping again which sucks, no reason to make any more models off your hands.
-Kurt C
Sent: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:52 pm
by CanadianGecko

Well I got the package delivered to my doorstep. This sucks dude. Can I ship it to your school?

Also, what goodies would you like me to fill it with to compensate? I can load it up with some more rhino/razorbacks, hell, I even have a predator laying around somewhere if you want it.

Let me know if you want me to ship to your school or to the normal address, and I'll clearly mark it as "plastic collectible miniatures' this time!

Kev
Sent: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 pm
by Clauss

Hah well happy birthday man, I sadly am only 20, and drinking age here is 21 .
But yeah keep me updated, unfortunately I head to school next tuesday. Hopefully it gets delivered by then. I guess just keep me updated. Thanks
Sent: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm
by CanadianGecko

For the record I'm sorry I didn't inform you earlier, I've been in my 'birthday bubble'. The 13th was my 19th, and I've been spending these few days with friends and family, enjoying my new legal privledges! (Read that as enjoying some good wine, hah.)

They still havn't gotten back to me, but I'll keep checking.
Sent: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 pm
by Clauss

Ahhh gotcha. All good man, hopefully it isnt a big fee :/ That is unfortunate that they are that *edit* about it. I guess I got lucky with my package. No problem bud, all good. I am sure it will work out fine. Hah you dont have to apologize bro, just the way customs is Thank you for the update though, I appreicate knowing whats going on
Sent: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm
by CanadianGecko

Yep, August 2nd.

I've been notified by customs on the 11th that the package was labelled incorrectly. I had it valued at $80 as "Tank and accesories." While that is what it is, I probably should have done what you did and gone for "collectible miniatures." I frequently ship paintball, but I doubt they have a record. It will either be a small fee on my part or a return to sender. No worries about the fee, but if its a return to sender I can include another razorback as compensation.

Expecting a customs e-mail in the next few hours on which it'll be. Hold tight.

I'm sorry, too. My fault entierly. Hopefully it'll just be a fee and be sent on its way!
Sent: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 am
by Clauss

Hey man,
Still waiting for your package oddly enough :/. Not sure why it is taking so long. Hopefully I will get it this monday since you shipped in August 2nd correct?
Sent: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm
by CanadianGecko

My plan was to take the tanks and infantry and mount them on battletech hexbases for use in Classic Battletech. Otherwise will be using them as is on a normal gaming board without the hex grid. Seemed like the best way to get as many models as cheaply as possible. Don't worry about money man, I've got super-glue and time on my hands to fix things. Most of the breakages were the missiles coming off their little launchers, nothing to worry about! I'm sure the kids won't mind if a helicopter is on the wrong base, we will be using battletech record sheets that have all the stats on them anyway. We have all the models lined up in battalion formation depending on what they are, and it takes up a good four square feet. Very impressed, and good trade!

Ouch, sucks that you found out after you shipped. http://www.canada411.ca/res/9054501047/ ... 8/Map.html Is that his adress? If so, then you have his number and can inform the mail fraud/PD about his actions. Feel free to call (I would, but I don't know the details, and my cell isn't paid for this month) and find out if he's really on this trip, which I doubt. Good luck!
Sent: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 pm
by Clauss

Yeah he is a known scammer on bartertown/dakka unfortunately, which I found out two days after i sent him my end of the deal. Here is the link to his rap sheet. viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113724
His name is Josh Aiken, as of now he is claiming he is on a business trip for awhile and cant send me the package, or refund me my money. Not a great situation. He lives in brampton, ontario, which is where I sent the package. He has been claiming the lack of funds to send the package, I offered to send him money to pay for shipping. he declined, I sent him his package on July 16th, he is saying he can send it on the 15th of august since he is apparently out of town :/ I really appreciate the help man.

I am sorry for the breakages :/ I hope it wasn't too many of the models, just a few. If you want I can send you a few bucks on paypal to make up for it. Yeah I saw your posts and I see the models are going to a good cause, do you guys use the models for a different game? or do you play regular with the clix and stuff? Aye I am sure I will get it in the alotted time. Just takes a bit more since it goes through customs. I tried to pack as many extra mechs as I could in there after I ran out of artillery and tanks. The artillery templates are taped to each piece btw, I had them decently organized. As for the helicopters, I tried to attack them to their respective bases, but I am sure a few are messed up as I have been out of the game for years.
Sent: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 am
by CanadianGecko

Wow, sorry to hear about your problems mate! If you give me his name, I can do a Canada 411 search and get his number for you. In Canada we do have the Yellow Pages which might help you out as well. I will help however I can!

I recieved your package yesterday, and am going to let the kids at my youth group open it up proper. I took a peak and noticed some small breakages, but I can't complain with the sheer ammount of stuff you have given me! Thanks! Hopefully you will get my end in a few days, since I shipped it on tuesday (Took me a while to find all the packaging stuff I needed, sorry!)
Sent: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 pm
by Clauss

Hey man, I was curious if you could help me out with an issue I had with another trader in canada. he is brampton ontario, I was curious if there was a way to get his phone number, or call the PD there. I made a trade with him for 106$ and he has not sent the models..and has been making excuses regarding shipping them for 3 weeks. Thanks. Also..is there a canadian white pages?
Sent: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:00 pm
by Clauss

Hah yeah I do the same, but i just wanted to make sure lol. because, hell, you are in canada and Im down here. Dont want to have to ship it back and all that fuss.
-Kurt C
Sent: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 pm
by CanadianGecko

I was just thinking I should clarify. I tend to call anything with a rhino chassis (Immolator, razorback) a rhino. Rest assured, it's a razorback!
Sent: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm
by Clauss

All sounds good, rhino? I thought we were doing a razorback? Just making sure so we dont have a mix up
Sent: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm
by CanadianGecko

Hey no worries man, I'll look forward to getting it. I have to get more bubble wrap for my package, since everything but the Rhino fits into a plastic bag, and they;ll move around a fair bit. Should be shipping either today or tomorrow!
Sent: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 pm
by Clauss

Hey man, I shipped it today. I only got priority shipping because it was 32$ just for that. (package weighed 6 pounds and 5 oz's) So yeah, should be there in 7-10 business days :/ Sorry I couldnt get a faster shipping, the next one up was like 55$.
Sent: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:22 pm
by Clauss

Hey man, I shipped it today. I only got priority shipping because it was 32$ just for that. (package weighed 6 pounds and 5 oz's) So yeah, should be there in 7-10 business days :/ Sorry I couldnt get a faster shipping, the next one up was like 55$.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm
by CanadianGecko

Haha, see I'm just not used to American postal addresses.

I'll ship as soon as I can .
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm
by Clauss

Hah sorry I will make it more clear.

Address removed

Just so we dont have any mix ups, good call. I will make sure to copy yours to the letter
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 pm
by CanadianGecko

I'm sure that there won't be any breakages that super glue or model resin can't fix!
Did you forget to put the town/state in the address? Just want to make sure it gets to you, haha.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 pm
by Clauss

All sounds good to me,
My address is :
address removed

I will ship priority and try to get it out tomorrow. I just packed the box now..It is literally full of mechwarrior stuff. I didnt really put any packaging stuff in there as..the box is full to the brim with models so I dont think anything will be hurt. If anything does break, I will send you..more mechwarrior lol. Or pay you a few bucks. All okay?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 pm
by CanadianGecko

Dread with DCCW+AC+Missile arms
Razorback with Heavy Bolter turret
4 missile launcher marines
4 missile launchers without marines
2 meltas with marines
2 meltas without marines (These ones dont have arms, you just slide them into the open hands I think)
Plasma--cannon parts

I think that's everything. And yep, your end of the deal sounds good to me too!

I'll ship on friday. My address is below:

Address removed

Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:38 pm
by Clauss

Sounds like a deal to me too!
So just to clarify, you want, all my tanks, all my apcs, all my artillery with artillery markers, all my infantry, all my helicopters. Also I am just going to grab a handful of mechs and just toss them in there also(however many I can fit in the box. I will ship your priority mail.
Just to reiterate, I am giving you that for what specifically, as I just want you to restate it so we are on the same terms(and i dont know it all due to so many trades)
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 pm
by CanadianGecko

I can provide a Dread missile arm for sure, though I don't have the auto cannon one, sorry.

Sounds like a deal then?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:24 pm
by Clauss

Assault cannon and DCCW with the storm bolter, any chance you have an extra arm you could throw in there like a...missle launcher for the other arm(or a TL auto cannon, but those are rare)
I will throw in some mechs
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm
by CanadianGecko

Thanks for the heads up. I have plans to rebase the infantry and tanks for use in a Battletech youth group I'm running.

Yes, there are arms to assemble them, I will make sure of that. Just to make sure, which weapons did you want on the dread?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:15 pm
by Clauss

Ah okay, I guess ill take the 4 loose and 4 built. (with arms I assume to assemble them?)
Also, I will take the dread instead of the Land raider.
just so you know, before we make a deal. all this mechwarrior stuff is from years ago.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 pm
by CanadianGecko

I can provide at least 8 missile launchers built on marines, and I have four that are loose, just let me know what configuration you want.

Land Raider is bog standard, TL HB and two TL:LCs.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 pm
by Clauss

Im good on the flamers, you can keep them man.
Meltas soundsgood, could you explain the missle launcher configuartion to me. What I got from that sentence was four loose missle launchers and 4 on marines? correct me if I am wrong.
Plasma cannon sounds good, razorback sounds good, you can keep the multimelta marine.
Which kind of land raider is it? regular, with lascannons?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 pm
by CanadianGecko

Alright, I went through my stuff. I can do...

Two unatached meltas, and the other two will just come with a marine that you can do whatever with.
Found two four loose MLs and the rest can be sent with marines.
Lots of unattached flamers if you want any.
Land Raider
Razorback
Plasma Cannon
Multi-melta marine if you want him

Or drop the Land Raider and throw in the command squad and the dread, either work for me.

Let me know what you think.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:20 pm
by CanadianGecko

I'll be home between 5:30 and 6 my time. It's 3:20 now for me.

kev
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:25 pm
by Clauss

That sounds good man. Let me know! When do you finish work, just so I have an idea
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm
by CanadianGecko

Just found a new on sprue command squad, complete with all the special/heavy weapons. Just though I'd let you know.

I'll be heading to work in a bit, but can think of a fair trade and get back to you when I get home.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 pm
by Clauss

Hmm, I may be interested in the land raider on top of the the heavy weapons, the razorback, and maybe 1 dreadnought with assault cannon and CCW. I do not need the assault marines, or chaplain.
Let me know what you think is a fair trade.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm
by CanadianGecko

Darn, forget to mention the second box of stuff!

Yes, I have a standard pattern land raider.
I also have 18 Assault marines (And probably enough to round it to 20 hiding somewhere)
And a metal jump pack chaplain.
I can easily arrange the 9 Missiles and plasmacannon. I will check to see if I have meltas that are not on troopers and get back to you soon.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 pm
by Clauss

I would just give you all my tanks, and apcs, and infantry man, and then we figure out what we feel to be equal. So just assume I will give you all my tanks/apcs/helis/infantry.
As for the 40k stuff, i would only want 9 missle launchers max, 3 per squad. i would love the plasma cannon also, as I will be putting them onto long fangs. Um, as for the razorback, hmmm..I guess heavy bolters, and for melta guns, 4 meltas would be perfect. But i will be putting them on space wolves so if they are just pare bitz that is better than tearing them off of your marines.
The dreads are my last priority as of now, you dont have a LR do you?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 pm
by CanadianGecko

Sure thing. I'll go through my bits bags and see what I can find.

With 2 dreads I have two lascannon arms, two missiles arms, 1 multi-melta arm, and two assault cannon arms. Also have two normal CCW arms, one with storm bolter the other with heavy flamer.
Got the plasma cannon bit for sure
10+ missile launchers. A couple plasma guns, but only the one plasma cannon.
With the razorback, do you want lascannons or heavy bolters?
I have four melta guns off of memory (Looking at my army list) and probably more in the parts bag.

For that I'd be interested in:
Your infantry and apcs
And the tanks?

I've never worked with mechwarrior stuff before, so I'm just ballparking equal values, let me know if it works for you.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 pm
by Clauss

Kev,

Wow thats a pretty nice list of stuff
lets see, the stuff I would be interested in would be...
1 Razorback possibly, or a rhino, pref the razorback
Plasma cannon and meltagun bitz, and TH/SS
1-2 dreads, just need to hear what weapons
once again, heavy weapons, mainly plasma and missle is what I am after for my heavy weapon squads.

Hmm, so how about you make me an offer on what you have of the stuff I listed I would be interested in, then we can both hopefully come to an agreement?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm
by CanadianGecko

Sounds good to me.

I have a new in box Predator
Assembled predator with all options.
Five Rhinos/ 2 of them can be razorbacks.
3 Landspeeders in really rough shape.
Two large 'bits bags full of special weapons, different arms, banners and all that. Lots of extra lascannon parts
At least fifty tactical marines in various painted states.
A set of AobR tactical marines new on sprue, and two AoBR captains
3 dreads, mix of weapon choices
Heavy weapons - 1 plasma cannon, 1 multi-melta, some lascannons and a lot of missile, flamer and melta guys.
Emperors champion for black templar
15 terminators, mostly ranged combat ones with one heavy flamer, one leader type with power weapon and another with lightning claws.
Scout squad new on sprue.

Let me know if you like anything you see .

Kev
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 am
by Clauss

Okay, I can give you all my tanks/artillery/infantry. I have only one guy after the mechs and he only wants the common ones for a display case. So you can have any that you want of my stuff, minus like the 9 mechs the one guy wants.
What space marine stuff do you have for trade? As of now I do not need any WD or codexs/books.
As for ork I have no ork army, so mainly Space marine stuff.
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 am
by CanadianGecko

Come to think of it, I'd be intrested in everthing except the 'Mechs. I have plans to use most of this stuff for Classic Battletech, and I think the 'Mechs are a bit too big for what I'm doing. So...

35 tanks
15 artillery pieces
like 10 APCs of some sort
10-15 aircraft
40-70 Infantry

I think most people are after the 'Mechs, which is fine. Were you interested in anything of mine?
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 am
by Clauss

My bad, about 50 mechs, forgot 10 of them on my desk
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am
by Clauss

Hey, I am currentlying in the middle of a trade with another guy, but I am waiting for a response. but I think he only wants the common mechs I have. So do you want just my special mechs? Or legit everything, meaning tanks/artillery/infantry. If you want to talk via instant messaging to make this easier let me know so I can tell you all the stuff I got.
But I would say ballpark I have...
35 tanks
15 artillery pieces
like 10 APCs of some sort
10-15 flyer/ehlicopters
And a large ziplock bag full of infantry...probably like 40-70 of them.
40 mechs
What do you think
Sent: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am
by CanadianGecko

Hey there. I'm looking to take pretty much everything you've got. A more complete list would be helpful just so I can get a ballpark value in my head.

I have 40k Orks and Space marines, if you are interested. Also got lots of white dwarf magazines and warhammer fantasy/40k/lord of the rings army books. I can provide lists depening on what you are interested in.

Subject: H: A ton of Mechwarrior W: $$$ or 40k

Clauss wrote:
Hey guys, I have a case of old mechwarrior with clix(the ones with stat lines that change as you turn them). I have a big box of mechs/tanks/infantry that I would love to sell or trade for 40k.
I do not have a list yet because..there is a ton of them, if someone is actually interested, I will break them out and take pictures or give you names. Just PM me for more info, or email me at clausska@gmail.com
I would trade for 40k or just sell for cash!

Here is a list of a few things I found, I am looking through the case right now, so I am going to name the stuff with silver and gold bases.

X-Axis Raptor 2 (a clear mech with battle damage)
Yami Shiro (japanese mech with halbred)
Phoenix jade hawk (..firey mech)
Grinder Nova Cat(big arm guns)
TwinkleToes thunder fox( 4 legged)

I also have a ton of swordsworn, as thats what I liked the most. PM me if interested
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

All BTR's are supposed to be their own, separate topics. As a result, I split this off from the one you piggy-backed on.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”