BTR chrisironbrow

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Squeakula ( 36 )
BTown Regular

BTR chrisironbrow

Post by Squeakula »

We worked out a trade, I sent him my part of the trade...after 2 months he admits to having not shipped his part of the trade. After finally responding to my messages he says he'll ship the next day with tracking...2 weeks later I've heard nothing and he's not responding again.

Re: H: Eldar W: $$, Trades
Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:17 am
by chrisironbrow
Hello, I am interested in some of your Eldar, and I think we can make a deal. I have a 35point legion of everblight army, with a second warcaster to swap. The army is mostly painted with washes to a nice tabletop level. but as it's all metal it wouldn't be hard at all to strip if you prefer.
I have:
Epic Thagrosh (the Messiah))
Prime Lylith (cool bowstring added Fully painted)
Typhon
Carnivean
6x Shredders
3x spell MArtyrs
2x Forsaken
The list minus one shredder and lylith is a very effective 35pt army I've been using for a while now. swap out thagrosh for lylith and a shredder and it's still 35 pts.
Would you want to trade My legion for your 20 firedragons + exarchs, 6 Wraithguard, and 5 Warwalkers?

Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 am
by Squeakula
Actually was going to edit that this morning. Can't seem to find my 6th Wraithguard, would you do the trade with only 5 of them?
If so send me your address and I'll pack them up and ship this weekend. If I manage to find that 6th wraithguard I'll throw it in as well.

Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 pm
by chrisironbrow
Yeah, I'm willing to do that. Just to verify though, The warwalkers, how much repair work are we talking about? Are they the new plastic ones? are the clear canopies all intact? Basicly Unless there totally trashed I'm still interested.
Anyways, I'm
Chris perschke
(his address)
How about you?

Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm
by Squeakula
The walker's aren't mangled by any means, 3 of them are painted in Saim Hain colours, 1 primed black the other bare plastic. Canopies are present and intact. The guns would need pinning, and 2 ankles need repairs...I'm
Shawn Wood
(my address)
I'll pack up and ship your stuff on Saturday.

Sent: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 am
by chrisironbrow
Sounds great! Just wanted to check. Oh, and I have the legion token set, and all mk 2 cards for the models I'll include as well.

Sent: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:11 am
by Squeakula
Thanks for the tokens and cards.
Did a final search for the 6th Wraithguard and found him hiding with my Questing Knights.
Shipped it all out 10 minutes ago.

Sent: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm
by chrisironbrow
cool, I've got a crazy day today, but I'm gonna try to get everything shipped today, or by no later than monday.

Sent: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm
by Squeakula
Just wondering if you've recieved the models yet.
I'm still waiting up here but that Canada Post strike may have delayed it for a bit.

Sent: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm
by Squeakula
I still haven't recieved any models from you...Seriousy geting worried about the lack of communication from your end.
I'm going to wait until August 11th and if I haven't heard from you by then I'll have to put in a bad trader report and pursue whatever actions I legally have available to either have my models returned or be financially reimbursed.

Sent: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm
by chrisironbrow
Let me start by apologizing. I'm very sorry that I failed to get the models to you. Your Eldar arrived exactly as described. As a brief way of explaining; I was in the hospital. I was out of state in the hospital from 6-27 till 8-2. I didn't have access to internet, and I had packaged the Models and addressed them for delivery. I had left it with my wife to send in the mail. Unfortunately she didn't realize I had two packages to be sent. I was just going through my Hobby room and discovered your box still there.
I've really screwed up here, and I'm very sorry.
I would like to do whatever would help make this less inconvienent for you. i can of course drop the package in the mail, or I can return your Eldar to you, or is there anything else you would prefer at this point?

Sent: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:56 pm
by Squeakula
If you can send the models we originally agreed on that would be fine, could you please send me a tracking number? I don't think that's too much to ask at this point...

Sent: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 am
by chrisironbrow
It's certainly not too much to ask for, I will get you a tracking number tommorrow.

Sent: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 am
by Squeakula
Tomorrow was a week ago...still no tracking number.
Patience is seriously wearing thin.

Sent: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:57 pm
by Squeakula
I'll give you until Friday to get the tracking number, if I don't have it by the time I'm home from work I'm going to have to do a Bad Trader Report and proceed from there.
This is just taking way too long
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: BTR chrisironbrow

Post by MagickalMemories »

Sent: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 pm
by chrisironbrow
Yeah, I'm willing to do that. Just to verify though, The warwalkers, how much repair work are we talking about? Are they the new plastic ones? are the clear canopies all intact? Basicly Unless there totally trashed I'm still interested.
Anyways, I'm
Chris perschke
(his address)
How about you?
Can you post his address, please?
Thanks.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Squeakula ( 36 )
BTown Regular

Post by Squeakula »

Chris perschke
2605 e. sunland ave
Phoenix, az 85040
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

Chris hasn't logged in since August 13th - I know he had some medical issues sometime around then.

I think he may be a member of another board I am on so I am sending him a message over there to let him know about this thread.

I hope he contacts you soon to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
chrisironbrow ( -4 )
New Trader

Post by chrisironbrow »

So, I've never had this happen before obviously. What Am I supposed to do to try to make this right for you? I was indeed hospitalized for more than 3 weeks.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Chris, you made the right first step. You showed up, willing to make things right.

I would suggest you PM Squeakula. I'm certain you guys can work this out, I'm sure. Once it's settled, we can lock up this thread, mark it resolved, and move on.

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Squeakula ( 36 )
BTown Regular

Post by Squeakula »

At this point I would just like my models returned to me and please use a tracking number.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Squeakula,
Your best thing to do here is to take it to PM. hash out all of the details, then post a synopsis in the thread. Then, once he (hopefully) follows through with it, update the thread.
You really don't want a back & forth doscussion between you two clogging up the thread.

Eric

Squeakula ( 36 )
BTown Regular

Post by Squeakula »

No pm from him yet and the one I sent him last Thursday is still sitting in my outbox.

Any suggestions on what I should do now?
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

I'd email him.

You've got a PM.

Eric

Squeakula ( 36 )
BTown Regular

Post by Squeakula »

Ok, still nothing from this guy.

No response to email or PM.

If anyone knows him and can get a message to him can you ask him to please get back to me? If I haven't heard from him this week I will be pursuing legal action and nobody really wants to go down that road if it can be avoided.
gpfredette ( 720 )
Bartertown Marshall

Post by gpfredette »

Good day,

I do not know Chris but I have sent him another message on the other board we both frequent.

Thank you,
Williams, AZ
Home of the Historic Grand Canyon Railroad

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Lower Rating ships/pays first.

My Refs: ref_view.php?user_id=14243
Squeakula ( 36 )
BTown Regular

Post by Squeakula »

Since I have not had any response from Chris I have filed a complaint with the USPS and with the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Even if I never get my models returned hopefully that will stop him from stealing from anyone else.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”