BTR-Jamescjohnstone

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

BTR-Jamescjohnstone

Post by Fobbie88 »

Hello, B-Town

I am here to tell you what happened between me and this james johnstone guy. It didn't well for first part. I don't have the transaction history because I deleted all of the messages from him due to bad trade and wasn't in a mood to say anything about it.

I first listed Legion battlebox on the Privateer Press (PP) Trade Topic and he sent me a message saying he would sent me a skorne battlebox with pain-beast handlers and Agonizer for it. I said okay it a deal and went ahead and ask for his address. got the address and shipped it out on like Nov 10. He asked for delivery confirmation numbers and it was too expensive for me to pay for it and it was also first time for me to ship something to Canada. I let him know that was the issue for me and he said "Yeah it will take awhile, but thanks for letting me know about shipping." Well I ask him in December 9, if the package has arrived or not, He didn't responds to that message. On Jan 4 I said to him in the PM message that " If you don;t responds to this message in a week, I will give you a bad reference." about two days later, he responds and he said he got the package and will go ahead to ship my stuff (Skorne Battlebox and others) by end of the week.
Unfortunately that was the last time I heard from him was January 4. it been over 3 months of waiting for it. So i gave him the bad reference for not responding anything after Jan 4 plus I waited long enough for the Skorne Box. still today I have not received it. let me know what i can do.

P.S. I dont have any messages in my message box from him anymore because i deleted all of the messages after i posted the bad reference against him. just so you know.

Thanks,
Al
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Re: BTR-Jamescjohnstone

Post by Fobbie88 »

Re: H: Legion Starter Pack, Menoth Stuff. W: Skorne or Trolls
Sent: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm
by Fobbie88

Howdy!!!

I like your offer that you posted and i would like to trade it for the skorne stuff. So my legion and choir menoth people for your skorne stuff? let me know
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm
by Fobbie88

Yes that is good to go. i will ship them as soon as possible.
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:25 pm
by Fobbie88

Howdy!!!,

I wanted to let you know that i shipped the stuff out to you. Please let me know if the stuff came to you so i know i got it to ya okay without any problem. I want to make sure i got it to you in the right place. I want to let you know that i have never shipped anything out of the country before. so like i said, please let me know that i got it to you.

Thank You,

Alex
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

@All
Fobbie posted this at my PM request. I have info to share with him, but will not do so without a properly posted BTR (this way, there can be no accusations of wrongdoing on my part). I was apparently not clear in my PM. Cut him some slack. : )

@Fobbie
Per my follow-up, PM, check your Sent Messages folder to see what you can recover from there.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm
by Fobbie88

The guy at the post office told me it would be lot of money to have a tracking number plus i didn't have enough money to get one. i'm sorry. just keep an eye out and see if it comes because i went to the post office today to ship it out to you. sorry about that
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 pm
by Fobbie88

ok thank you for understanding. just let me know when it comes in so i know you got it.

Thanks
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Hello,

I was wondering if you have gotten my Legion stuff by now. if you did, have you shipped the skorne stuff. Please let me know what up.

Thanks,
Alex
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 pm
by Fobbie88

Hello,

I was just checking in to see if the legion box has got to your place yet. it been a month now that I shipped it out.
Please let me know what up? I am worried that something happened to it, not that I want it to but it would be nice if it got to you safely. that all.

Thanks,
Alex
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm
by Fobbie88

Hello,

I sent a message like 2 weeks ago and i haven;t heard anything from you. I would like to know what going on, and see if the legion box is there because it been like almost 2 months since i shipped it out to you. If you don't reply this message in a week from now. Monday Jan 10. I will report a bad reference against you.

Thanks,
Alex
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm
by Fobbie88

All right, Thank you. Can i get the delivery confirmation numbers please so i can tell you when i get mine.

Thanks,
Al
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm
by Fobbie88

All right, That fine. just let me know when you shipped it out.

Thanks,
Al
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 pm
by Fobbie88

Hello,

I was just dropping in to see if you have send out the skorne stuff out yet? if you did, did you have a tracking numbers for me to know when it is coming?

Thanks,
Al
Fobbie88 ( 92 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Fobbie88 »

Sent: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 pm
by Fobbie88

All Right, Thanks I will keep an eye out for it and will let you know when i get it.

Thanks,
Al
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

As this BTR was only posted and my suggestion, based on recent trade indiscretions by jamescjohnstone, I'm going to overlook the missing PM's. It's easy to see what happened, by reading between the lines.

Before criticizing, understand that this was done to prove a trade happened, before I went an provided jcj's contact info to the OP based on an unsubstantiated negative reference.

@Fobbie,
Watch for a PM from me at some point today or tonight.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”