demonllamma

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

demonllamma

Post by EVIL INC »

Re: Patches

Sent: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:04 pm
by demonllamma
Subject: Patches

EVIL INC wrote:I found a few of the old patches GW made years ago. They only made them for a short period of time and are now rare and hard to find. The adeptus astartes patch you can see was once sewn to my jacket and is still in good shape. The crimson Fist patches are in remarkable shape considering their age.

Willing to make a deal on them...
Wants- (Listed a variety but may be interested in other)
Valkrie tailgunners+ flight helmets
Witch hunter preists
Callidus assassin (either of the 2 models)
Commissar Yarrik (new one, not the old "crab claw")
Gaurd missionary with chainsword
Captain Al'Rahem
Steel legion commissar
FW commissar
paypal

Edit: the patches are bigger then they appear on the screen here.

If these are still available, I have a copy of Al'rahem, several valk gunners, and I have a copy of Yarrik (though I think I might be missing the snippy half of the claw, I will have to look).

Sent: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:05 pm
by EVIL INC
I've got 2 offers to consider. To be honest, yours is the better looking of the two as the captain and gunners are harder to get then paypal. lol :-D Gotta ask you a few questions though.
1. How many gunners/flight helmets do you have? Looking for the ones with the "hog-nose down over the face?
2. Does the captain and gunners (assuming you have at least 2 sets)sound ok for the patches?
3. Are the models painted or unpainted? If painted, clearcoted or not (I'm not good at stripping so would likely screw up stripping platics)?

Sent: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:11 pm
by demonllamma

EVIL INC wrote:I've got 2 offers to consider. To be honest, yours is the better looking of the two as the captain and gunners are harder to get then paypal. lol :-D Gotta ask you a few questions though.
1. How many gunners/flight helmets do you have? Looking for the ones with the "hog-nose down over the face?
2. Does the captain and gunners (assuming you have at least 2 sets)sound ok for the patches?
3. Are the models painted or unpainted? If painted, clearcoted or not (I'm not good at stripping so would likely screw up stripping platics)?

The captain and the gunners should be fine.
I should have 2 sets of gunners. Both are bare plastic. One pair is assembled, the other is either still on the sprue or clipped off and in the Bitz box (can't recall ATM...). I'm not entirely sure which heads they have (and what other ones I have laying about). Alrahamin (or whatever the commander's name is) should still be in the blister. I'll shoot you another PM over the weekend. Probably tomorrow with the particulars. If I don't have the heads you want, I probably have a priest or missionary laying about somewhere.

Sent: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 am
by EVIL INC
Hopefully, the heads I need will be there. If you dont have them, I would still want the bodies. Looking to use them to convert into stormtroopers. If all else fails, I can buy the GW "head pack".
Was hoping to avoid having to wait for the new captain model to use him, so will be happy to get the older one, and that will make my stormtrooper "body count" 8 (with the 4 I already have). Enough to start converting a 5 man squad because I plan to eventually buy/trade for another valkrie which will bring it up to a full ten man squad.

Sent: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm
by demonllamma
Cool. I will try to take some pics of them and shoot em over to you this afternoon. I've been significantly busier than I thought I'd be this weekend.

Sent: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 am
by EVIL INC
Dont need pictures. Just describe them. You said they were plain plastic with no paint and that the captain was in blister. Are they on bases? Do they have heads attached, if they do, which ones and how easy to remove? Do you have the heads I'm looking for? If not, thats ok but if you do, I really want them too. Do they have arms on them, if they do, which ones, how easily removed? I want to add arms on myself. Do they have backpacks or other accessories, if so, how easily removed?

Sent: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 am
by demonllamma
The ones that are assembled do have the heads attatched (I think that those two are glued to their heavy bolters too). The others should be effectively brand new, just clipped off the sprue. Also, I've just ordered a vulture kit, which may or may not include more gunners (it's based of the plastic valk kit, so hopefully it will have a complete set). I'll include those guys too if it does. It should be here today or tomorrow and I'll know for sure.

Sent: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 am
by EVIL INC
Sounds doable to me and thanx for thinking of me for the other two guys (if the vulture set has them).
Shoot me your address if you want to do the deal. I found a padded envelope here and will try to pop in a couple extra lil gubbins.

My address is:

*Edited address out. One member I had to report last month already got my phone # and made obscene calls to my 8 year old daughter*

Sent: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 am
by demonllamma
Cool. My address is
*Also edited his address out as well*

Sent: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 pm
by EVIL INC
Will likely get the stuff shipped out Monday. Will try tomorrow but cant make promises. Likely monday. Will send you another message just after I get home from post office so you will have an idea of when to start looking.
A note, be carefull when you open it, one or two of the extras are very small and I stuck a big transfer sheet in it so it might get torn if you tear into it.
Will be good to see the patches go to someone who will appreciate them. Just wish I had saved all the rest of the ones I had bought back then.

Sent: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:37 pm
by demonllamma
Cool. As soon as my FW box comes in I'll get yours out. It might have come today, if not it should be tomorrow, so yours will probably go out early next week too.

Sent: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 pm
by EVIL INC
Just got back from the post office Sent it out today. Sorry, was swamped yesterday with taking Mamma Bird to the Doctors.
You should get the patches and extras later this week. Gimmie a holler when you get it or when you send mine so I know when to start looking.

Sent: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 pm
by demonllamma
I'll let ya know. I got another set of the guys, so you'll have two of the heads from that one plus one more (if I remember right). I'll take a pic as soon as I can to make sure it's the right head.

Sent: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 pm
by EVIL INC
Tried to copy the pic of the sprue from GW site but the pic is fuzzy when you enlarge it.
The heads are wearing helmets. The lower half of the face is covered by a breather. The eyes are uncovered and the big "bug shield" is pushed up over the forehead section of the helmet. One of them has what looks like a bionic eye or targeter over one eye. These are the ones I am really looking for.
The other heads include one wearing the helmet and the whole face is bare. I wanna use that one as the sarge but I already have one of those. There is also one with a hose running from the breather. Not looking for that one either. Just looking for the ones I described at first.

Sent: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:36 pm
by EVIL INC
Hello, just checking in to see if you were able to send those out yet. :-D

Sent: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm
by demonllamma
Not just yet. It was a helluva weekend. Should go out tomorrow though.

Sent: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 am
by demonllamma
I got the package yesterday evening (stupid post office) and looked for about 4 hours for the 3rd set I know I have somewhere.....but to no avail. But there is some good news, the two that I have assembled, have the heads you want (I think it's the head you want, the stub nose visor thing and the one with the open visor, no bionics) and for the unassembled ones, I tossed in all three heads. I'll toss some cash into the box because you went totally above and beyond and I can't find the other set I know I have.

*edit* I just thought of where those other guys might be. I dug through my bitz box for ever last night, but didn't check my box of unclipped sprues....It may well be in there. I'll check tonight, so you might get a second package.

Sent: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:51 am
by EVIL INC
No problems. Glad you liked what you got. Soons I get the package, I will send you a message and put a good ref in for you.
Enjoy!

Sent: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 pm
by EVIL INC
Got the box today. Everything was fine but you forgot to put the captain in the box. :'(

Sent: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm
by demonllamma
I completely forgot about him....I even have him laying out on my desk.... :-? I'll have to send that out (it might be next week though)!

It has been over a month since the last message I got from him and still have not received the rest of his half of the deal.
Treat other members with the same dignity, respect and honesty you would like to be treated with.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: demonllamma

Post by MagickalMemories »

By reading what you have here (good job on the chronological order & different colors, BTW), it seems apparent that he didn't PM you while you were away.

When you returned, did you try to PM him? According to the current details in the link below, his last login shows as 4/23:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11413
Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Dakkar98 »

He may have tried and was unable to.
I clicked on your user name on an old post a day or two ago and got back "USER ID DOES NOT EXIST" and now it does exist.
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

My address has not changed so the package would have had no problems arriving at my mailbox.
Treat other members with the same dignity, respect and honesty you would like to be treated with.
Dakkar98 ( 688 )
Bartertown Watchman

Post by Dakkar98 »

EVIL INC wrote:My address has not changed so the package would have had no problems arriving at my mailbox.
No, but he might have lost your address and been unable to PM you for it.
Bits for my marines: Need/Have
Studded Shoulder Pads: 900+/290+
Mk6 Helmeted Heads: 800+/600+

It's Bartertown, if you don't like my offer, please haggle with me.

References Owed (to me and by me): TheKiiier, CraftworldsRus, morgazmo84015, Beesterdo, 2.0, chosenoftzeentch, kepora, tiger, beowulfdahunter, getupandgo, thibner, snikrot, Crovan.
EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

My address was sent to him and all he needed to do was contact me to get it again and he made no attempt to. You need only check my inbox to see that the last message I got was listed in my original post.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

EVIL INC wrote:My address was sent to him and all he needed to do was contact me to get it again and he made no attempt to. You need only check my inbox to see that the last message I got was listed in my original post.
First: I apologize. I don't think I made my point clear. What I'm asking is if you tried to PM him after your return.
I'm not excusing it, but it's possible that it slipped his mind while you were out and, since you weren't here to remind him... *poof* He forgot.
Again, this does NOT make it okay. It's just a thought on something that (fingers corssed) might help you get what's rightfully owed to you.

As for checking your inbox; we don't do that. Your PM's are your PM's. Short of using your password and User ID (which we won't do), we can't emulate you and look in there. Nor, honestly, would we want to. Way to "Big Brother" for our tastes.

I don't think anyone's questioning that you sent the address. I think they're postulating that he may have accidentally deleted the PM, so no longer has it.

Regardless, if you haven't done so yet, you might consider PMing him. Could be the step that gets you the rest of your trade. Demonllama's been here for nearly 3 years and has a 28 rating. While that DEFINITELY does not make him unimpeachable, it does give him a little credibility that, hopefully, he's not trying to "do the wrong thing" here. It would be a shame for him to put in all that time, only to get banned for scaming. KWIM?

Eric

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

May 2nd, No word yet.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

EVIL INC wrote:May 2nd, No word yet.
Since your return, have you sent him a PM?
Do you have his email address? If so, have you tried emailing him?

Eric

EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

Sent: Sat May 01, 2010 5:18 am
To: demonllamma
Hello, I was instructed to post before contacting you so I followed orders. After making my post, I was told I could contact you then.
Trying to see if you have sent the captain yet. In case you have lost my address, it is
*Address edited out*

Even though I was told to post, I wanted to personally give you the benefit of the doubt and have not posted any feedback yet.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

EVIL INC wrote:Re: Patches

Sent: Sat May 01, 2010 5:18 am
To: demonllamma
Hello, I was instructed to post before contacting you so I followed orders. After making my post, I was told I could contact you then.
Trying to see if you have sent the captain yet. In case you have lost my address, it is
*Address edited out*

Even though I was told to post, I wanted to personally give you the benefit of the doubt and have not posted any feedback yet.
I'm curious; who instructed you to post BEFORE contacting him?

I'm presuming that, "I was instructed to post before contacting you so I followed orders" was an indication that someone (perhaps staff?) told you to post a BTR before trying to contact him.
Please, either let me know who told you to do that, or clarify.

Not that you did anything wrong, it's just that staff should be encouraging you to work it out with someone privately, if possible, before potentially dragging their reputation through the mud (again, not to insinuate there's anything wrong with your BTR. It looks okay to me).

Eric

EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

Not staff at all. Just through reading through the forums and discussing it amongst fellow members.
I have not done a referral on him yet as it may be an innocent mistake and I dont want a bad trade on his record stats if he is willing to fix the situation. I would MUCH rather just get the captain. I like the rules for him and want to try him out. Sure, I could proxy or convert, but I actually REALLY like that model and if I get it, will consider getting some tallern models to be his command squad.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

EVIL INC wrote:Not staff at all. Just through reading through the forums and discussing it amongst fellow members.
Okay.
Good to know one of the staff wasn't steering you wrong. Thanks for the response.

Eric

EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

I saw he came "onsite" Monday the 3rd. My message to him is still in my outbox so not sure if that means he opened to read it or not. No word from him either way.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

If it's in your outbox, he has not read it yet.

Eric

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”