demonllamma

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Re: demonllamma

Post by Ironhide »

Could you post the message?
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

Youtube doesnt save sent messages so you cant see the one I sent. It was polite but reminded him of our deal and that he had unfinished business here.
Here is his reply though...

"I'm not sure who you are, but I haven't participated on bartertown in several years. Accosting random people on the internet is probably not the best way to resolve any trade issues there."

He denies that he is the demonllama that this thread is about but he forgets a few key things...
1. How many people go by the name demonllama on the internet in the U.S. who are into 40k?
2. That as soon as he got my first polite message there, he came here and logged on to check his messages that we had sent him regarding the deal.
3. That in this message, he admits he is the one from here, just not the demonllama we are discussing here. I could be wrong, but is it not true that only one person can have the username demonllama here? If someone else had already taken that name years ago, it would not have been "free" for a second person to use it.
I replied letting him know I had contacted the correct person.
Treat other members with the same dignity, respect and honesty you would like to be treated with.
EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

Just the monthly update that this guy is still not following up with his half of the bargain that he agreed to after receiving my end.
Treat other members with the same dignity, respect and honesty you would like to be treated with.
EVIL INC ( 42 )
Resident Trader

Post by EVIL INC »

Thought I would check to see if this person was back here preying again. Saw this...

Last visited:
Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm

He has been back recently. Might be possible to contact him again or at least put out some sort of warning again that he has returned.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”