Bad Trader: exodusofman

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

imp522 ( 730 )
Giant Scary Eyeball

Re: Bad Trader: exodusofman

Post by imp522 »

Walls wrote: I do find it a bit silly that people who fill out BTR's "wrong" get more crap then the thieves that propagate trade forums with free will.
Yes Walls, the intent is not to give you crap but like in anything there are rules you need to follow.

For example here are two good links for you to look over and read
How to Complete a Bad Trader Report viewforum.php?f=34
and of course The Bad Trader Reporting Rules viewtopic.php?f=34&t=71

As it's been pointed out by not providing all information there is no way to know if there was actually a deal or not and further more if a person was ripped off. By just posting he took my stuff really doesn't tell people anything.

Or by not providing pm's etc how do we know the deal came from here?

Are you saying Bartertown has a lot of thieves? or are you referring to something else?
Walls wrote:Regardless, that is everything I have from a single email run on. How can I have only certain ones when I took the complete run on from the latest email I have?
As I pointed out and have others the only way you are missing pm's is if you deleted them. He can delete all of his pm's and as long as you don't they are still there.

And Regardless of what you think, you do need to follow the rules set forth on Bartertown!
http://adventurein15mm.blogspot.com/

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Have you read the site rules? viewtopic.php?f=44&t=45470 If not do so.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Regardless, that is everything I have from a single email run on. How can I have only certain ones when I took the complete run on from the latest email I have?
One possibility:

The PM history at the bottom of a PM ONLY shows PM's that are responses to the same "string."
So if, for example, on just sent him a PM from scratch, instead of "replying" to a previously sent PM, it won't show in that history.

It's possible that's what happened.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Walls ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Post by Walls »

After some threats of further action, it looks like we may have moment. The bad trader, Exodusofman, sent me a tracking number today. Hopefully everything turns out right!
Walls ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Post by Walls »

...err... movement, not moment.
Walls ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Post by Walls »

So I DID get my stuff today. Finally. After months. It wasn't exactly as I expected it to be.

So, I am still saying he's a bad trader and no one should ever deal with him. But I figured I would give a final update.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Walls wrote:So I DID get my stuff today. Finally. After months. It wasn't exactly as I expected it to be.

So, I am still saying he's a bad trader and no one should ever deal with him. But I figured I would give a final update.
Before we close this thread and mark it resolved, would you please give a brief (or detailed, if you prefer) synopsis of what you were supposed to receive vs. what you actually received, just for posterity's sake?

Thank you.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Walls ( 28 )
BTown Regular

Post by Walls »

I was to recieve Steel Legion (as delivered) and a scout sentinel. However, the Scout sentinel was destroyed at both the ankles and the hips. The feet were still glued to the base. This was not from shipping as the pieces (body, base, 2 legs all seperate) were scattered through the otherwise fairly packed box.
porkuslime ( 3094 )
Gentleman Sadist

Post by porkuslime »

exodusofman has been banned for Multi-accounting. Other Account is Taniths Only.

Further contact details can be found in this thread..

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=113724

Walls, please let an Admin or Moderator know if you get anything recovered from this deal so we can add it to this thread.

-Porkuslime
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

I use the Unofficial Porkuslime Trading Guidelines - if you have way less refs.. you ship first.

Folks I am awaiting a ref from.. Zack

USPS Mail Fraud
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

http://www.40korigins.com - Bringing 40k events to the Origins Game Fair!

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”