BTR Redstarone

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Halelel ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Re: BTR Redstarone

Post by Halelel »

Thanks to Ironhide as acting as a mediator of sorts, I was able to receive a response from Redstarone. He said he will send the shipment soon and will give me tracking info once it does. While his email message was less than friendly, hopefully, this is the end of this specific little saga.
Linrandir ( 108 )
Site Admin

Post by Linrandir »

Thank you for the update. Please let us know how things progress.
New to Bartertown?
Read These Now!
Got ripped off?
Read This First!

Administrative Transparency: Anything you write me can and will be made public should I deem it necessary. Anything I write to you? Same deal. Fair is fair.

My Official Admin Messages have the :rulez: icon in front.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Yes, if you have any problems with him, give me a holler. I don't mind mediating, and I seem to be able to relate to him.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
bluemeenie ( 114 )
Expert Trader

Post by bluemeenie »

Please do Halel, I would like to know also. as I have a partially complete commission that he did for me and never finished (form here) and when I posted to him in his Warseer post on not responding to me he sent me a nasty email saying I was out of line and would get the rest of it to me...that was 4 months ago.

Mod Edit: No "me toos". - Ironhide
PS: Look for a PM from me.
Halelel ( 6 )
Trade Novice

Post by Halelel »

Just an update, not sure if much will result from this. Finally got a response in the mail for the claim I filed in March.

I have been contacted by the Postal Service and FBI that there is an investigation into my claims and possible others who have filed claims as well against Matt. They still suggest I try to work things out with Matt, but I highly doubt that will happen.

I tried hard to work this out with Matt, I even offered to pay for shipping of the models back to me, but he still refused to work with me. This leads me to believe he either sold off the models or just plans on keeping them for himself. Maybe I should have just been a jerk to him instead of being nice over and over, oh well.

Anyways, if interested, these are the last email correspondence I shared with Matt till he just started ignoring me completely. Guess I'll just let the FBI/Postal Service do their thing, if anyone can get a hold of him, I still would rather work things out than proceed legally, he's just ignoring me now.

________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

Ducking you? Ive posted mu number on many sites for clients to contact me.

File all you want. In the end, me being slow is NOT theft.

The FBI and USPS will clearly see that ive been taking care of my wife, that my son passed and that oive been in and out of my home city for ahwhile now. I have had NO money to ip. Ive been working with each client in turn. I solved 2 last week and 3 the week before and have 2 more that will be solved tomorrow. If you want to get your stuff fine. If you want to file, go ahead, file whatever you need to.

Also in the end you paid me zero money and simply did a trade with me.

In the end youll have your stuff. Thanks for not understanding at all.

And before you say anything i literally JUSt signed on after a few days to get back to a client i have to ship to tomorrow. you ARE on the list... again im poor, have no extra cash and ship a few things with each paycheck.

So again file all you want, be sure to give them my number to call me.

Thanks

BTW yea right to others filing lawsuits... dude i have enemies that will BS leftand right. I owe NO ONE anything besides the deals im working on completing. I have no once had anyone tell me they are taking the to court or anything.

So really, rich courntey and all the others that have vendettas against me can relax.

IM NOT A THIEF.

If i was how did i work for 3 years doing this.

MY WIFE HAS CANCER is stage 4 and wont mae it past the summer from what they say. I spend every cent to travel to little rock to see her and back here. I can only take care of 1--2 commissions shipped a week.

First thingwas people i owed money to, and those are taken care of. Now its people whos work is DONE that simply needs to be shipped.

Be sure to tell the fbi and usps that i have yourt FINISHED project, i just havent shipped..

Tommy, can i simply call you? its far more complicated then you realize.

If you dont want to talk we can continue to talk hgere, ill be online for a bit tonight taking care of things.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Tommy Thorpe <TommyAngel369@msn.com> wrote:

I've told you repeatedly that I would PAY for the shipping of my items back to me, but you keep saying that they aren't ready yet, that you don't have time, etc. etc.

If they are really ready to be mailed to me, give me your paypal address and I'll send you like $15 for the package.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Tommy,

Thank you for udnerstanding. My biggest problem not counting my wifes canceris the fact my paypal is frozen due to a client hat got his stuff but wants a refund which i wont give unless he gives back the model.

That and each pay check i live by is barely enough to voer rent, bills, food and then perscriptions for my wife. Im trying as fast as I can to get your ogres out.

On a side note, how much are you wanting to try to sell them for? I did some painting on themawhile back at a LGS and a few people were asking about buying them but I didnt discuss it further as they are yours. But if you plan to sell them anyways, maybe i can get you a better deal and mail a money order?

Thanks,
Matt
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

Ducking you? Ive posted mu number on many sites for clients to contact me.
Which sites? Why not list them in the e-mail, or give it to you again in that e-mail? That's rhetorical.
The FBI and USPS will clearly see that ive been taking care of my wife, that my son passed and that oive been in and out of my home city for ahwhile now. I have had NO money to ip. Ive been working with each client in turn. I solved 2 last week and 3 the week before and have 2 more that will be solved tomorrow. If you want to get your stuff fine. If you want to file, go ahead, file whatever you need to.
That would be news to the people in this thread -> http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 90901.page

Do what you got to do Hal. The links are in my sig.
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”