bad trader chad aka luvzz2play

These BTR's have not yet been resolved. Be wary of anyone listed here.

Moderator: Moderators

Paintbrushturkey ( 6 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: bad trader chad aka luvzz2play

Post by Paintbrushturkey »

okay he has read my pm but deigned me worthy of a reply......

i mean wth? luvzz2play if you read this please respond....
When dealing with me the following applies:
NIB = new in sealed blister
mint = new never stripped may or may not be in blister
assembled = mint assembled miniature
stripped = previously painted, may have minor paint residues
primed = single layer of primer, no obscurement of details
painted = may have one or multiple layers of paint, may be badly stripped with paint residues, pictures are best here
primed and painted minis are assumed to be assembled
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Worthy or UNworthy of a reply?
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Paintbrushturkey ( 6 )
Journeyman Trader

meant to say not worthy..... just goes to show that one should proof read.....
painted = may have one or multiple layers of paint, may be badly stripped with paint residues, pictures are best here
luvzz2play ( -10 )
New Trader

Post by luvzz2play »

ok... i thought that we should really put things in perspective here and see what is going on... we are talking about a hole that you need a magnifying lens to see properly. the head on this miniature is 1/4 " and the flat part of the hat where the hole is is on the brim of the hat. the brim where the hole is is at most 1/16th of an inch...... right? so i've included a photo.. ..
100_4499.JPG
100_4501.JPG

not the greatest but one that will really give the size perspective of the matter.... and i am getting all this grief from this guy why? ... for a hole that is too small to make out clearly without magnification... can it be seen? yes... is it big? no...all this because i was gone from my computer for a short period of time? i am sorry that real life happens and i can offer one of 2 solutions for you...
A) put a dab of green stuff on there... i am sure that the amount needed is soooo small that you will be hard pressed to tear off a piece small enough without wasting more than you use... the surface the hole is on is flat and a tiny dab of green stuff smaller than diameter of a lead pencil will do it... apply it to the flat surface and later smooth it off and spray on some primer... no one.. and i mean no one will know it is there and it will be as good or better than the original.. problem solved yes?

B) you can ship the miniature back to me... i told you i would make it right... include shipping and i will send you the 'other' one... once again ... problem solved...

one would think for the amount of crying on here that this is some major issue... omg... any modeler worth his salt would have already put a tiny dab of green stuff on here and been done with it instead of trashing another.... all this from a new member that joined less than a month ago... omfg... be the judge.. look at the pictures, and ask yourself this...."would i have made such a huge ordeal over a small crater type hole that is approximately 1/32 of an inch in diameter to the point of putting the other person on a bad trader report when maybe a week had gone by since i tried to get a hold of them? ".. i've had mold lines be harder to fix than this....

yes earlier in a pm to this guy i did state the condition of another miniature... why? because a hand missing is a little hard to replace.... did i say anything about the bogeyman? no... i did not see the hole there... hell, for all i know, it never was there while i owned it... but like i said, i will be willing to make it right....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

While I appreciate your continued presence in this thread, you don't seem to "get it."

Everything I quoted below shows that you truly don't understand the problem here.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't realize the hole was there. I don't know how you could have missed it, if you ever looked at it, but I'll presume you never looked at it.

The hole is very visible. For those of us who are painters, we can easily discern those details WITHOUT the use of a magnifying glass. Even typical non-painters could see it. If those details could not be noticed, they wouldn't even BE there.

Many of the comments in the quote below show that you don't seem to "get" what internet trading is all about. The whole thing is full of excuses and attempts to play down the complaint. Once, you even try to infer that he might have put the hole there.

Dude. WTF?

Are you a kid? If so, you need to act a bit more mature.
Are you an adult? If so, then step up and act like it.

Quit trying to make excuses for why he shouldn't have a problem with receiving a defective model or how HE could fix the problematic model YOU sent. It's not HIS error. It's yours. Option "b" below is the only appropriate solution you offered. He's offered it, too. It seems, though, that you are wanting HIM to go out on the limb again and return the messed up model first.
You haven't done a lot to instill confidence in you prior to this. Why should he have it now?
luvzz2play wrote:not the greatest but one that will really give the size perspective of the matter.... and i am getting all this grief from this guy why? ... for a hole that is too small to make out clearly without magnification... can it be seen? yes... is it big? no...all this because i was gone from my computer for a short period of time? i am sorry that real life happens and i can offer one of 2 solutions for you...
A) put a dab of green stuff on there... i am sure that the amount needed is soooo small that you will be hard pressed to tear off a piece small enough without wasting more than you use... the surface the hole is on is flat and a tiny dab of green stuff smaller than diameter of a lead pencil will do it... apply it to the flat surface and later smooth it off and spray on some primer... no one.. and i mean no one will know it is there and it will be as good or better than the original.. problem solved yes?

B) you can ship the miniature back to me... i told you i would make it right... include shipping and i will send you the 'other' one... once again ... problem solved...

one would think for the amount of crying on here that this is some major issue... omg... any modeler worth his salt would have already put a tiny dab of green stuff on here and been done with it instead of trashing another.... all this from a new member that joined less than a month ago... omfg... be the judge.. look at the pictures, and ask yourself this...."would i have made such a huge ordeal over a small crater type hole that is approximately 1/32 of an inch in diameter to the point of putting the other person on a bad trader report when maybe a week had gone by since i tried to get a hold of them? ".. i've had mold lines be harder to fix than this....

yes earlier in a pm to this guy i did state the condition of another miniature... why? because a hand missing is a little hard to replace.... did i say anything about the bogeyman? no... i did not see the hole there... hell, for all i know, it never was there while i owned it... but like i said, i will be willing to make it right....
You're asking ME to be the judge? Fine.
I say you're full of crap.
*I* would have made an ordeal over it. I would have tried to reach you via PM and email. If I was unable after 4 or 5 days, you'd have ended up right here where you are. I would have probably held off on the negative reference at first, but the attitude you're displaying here would have kept you from getting a positive (and maybe not even a neutral) out of it, no matter WHAT you did to rectify the situation.

If you don't see the problem with what's going on here, you should rethink whether you should even be trading online.

OMFG, indeed.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Paintbrushturkey ( 6 )
Journeyman Trader

@ mm: amen

@luvzz2play
please send me the replacement copy then once i recieve it AND the missing cards i will send you back yours
as for the hole in the head, it is not the easy to repair hole iam pissed about it is the FACT that the hole is there, if you get my point.... :(

fyi other traders inform others whether or not the item they sell is 'PINNED' if you can see where iam heading.... :roll:

if we are unable to come to a resolution here i will have to consider other avenues of action all of which will involve work for me and trouble for you :-|

if it helps you iam prepared to post a statutory declaration as to that the hole was there when i recieved it, although i'm not sure what benefit this would have to you..... if you are prepared to do the same you can most likely file a report with usps regarding a person that opens parcels and drills holes in miniatures' heads :lol:

regards tim
Paintbrushturkey ( 6 )
Journeyman Trader

if this helps

buying something on the net is a bit like buying something in a store that they do not have in stock

what would you do if you bought a miniature that was described as new, or at least now flaws were described

and you got something that was damaged, would you want to bring it back?
luvzz2play ( -10 )
New Trader

Post by luvzz2play »

so here we have a guy who says.......
Paintbrushturkey wrote: in one case the miniature is essentially useless to me as a quater of the friggin head is obscured by a drill mark...
..... now... when we look at the actual picture of what he says... IS A QUARTER OF THE FRIGGIN HEAD OBSCURED BY A DRILL MARK? hmmm....
DSCN4765.jpg
looking at the picture, i would say that PBT is a liar and is trying to pull one on here. telling everyone how bad of shape the miniature is... when in all reality the hole is 1/32 of an inch in diameter... does it look like what he says is true? does it look like a quarter of the head is obscured by the drill mark? .... i show a picture of a bogeyman so that all may see how large the model is for reference.....

if he will lie to me and to everyone on here about the extent of the damage, what else is he willing to lie about... he has now PROVEN to have lied about this where as myself, i get accusations with no proof ....lets once again look at the size of the miniature to see what is really going on here....
100_4499.JPG
and you wonder why i make a comment about WHERE the drill mark could have come from? the guy lies about the scope of the damage.... period. has he proven himself to be trustworthy? not to me he hasnt... by his own words and picture he shows what he is about....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
starslayer ( 560 )
Millenium Trader

Post by starslayer »

You just dont get it.....it was wrong to do. It could have been easily fixed with an apology & some attempt to replace. You are just digging yourself deeper & deeper, by your posts. Please....quit now.
Ironhide ( 92 )
Technicolor Messiah

Post by Ironhide »

@luvzz2play: Are you now saying you did not put the hole there? If so ,why did you not explicitly state in your first response that the hole was not there when you packed the mini?
"You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get what you need." - The Rolling Stones
FBI Internet Fraud Center http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/
USPS Mail Fraud http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms ... laint.aspx

If you don't have your Location listed in your User Control Panel, why not take a second and update it? It will let your trading partners know where you are from the beginning.
Paintbrushturkey ( 6 )
Journeyman Trader

am i getting this right? are you accusing me of lying? in this case:

I hereby declare that i recieved the minature acheron bogeyman in the condition in which i have described it. i further declare that i have not touched the miniature with a tool of any kind other than my hands.

Tim Ruder

Whilst this is not valid as of yet i can print this of take it to a justice of the peace and have it signed by myself and that justice of the peace, any further accusations of me lying or attempting obscuring the truth in any way are slander, as such you should think very carefully what you are going to say in your next post.

as to my reason for saying a quater rather than an eigth sixteenth or whatever, when one draws a head it is split four ways as to discern where the painted person is looking(essentially it's a cross painted on the face like so as such roughly a quater:

and last but certainly not least what incentive would i have to lie?

As i have previously stated once i recieve what i paid for we are square, so please stop dragging this out any longer and send me the acheron bogeyman...
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

@ Paintbrushturkey:

Shame on you.
Shame. Shame. Shame.
You exaggerated the size of the hole, though likely unintentionally, and might have made some people think that the hole in the head (which is not part of the original, "as casted" sculpt) that was not described to you during the course of the trade was larger than it actually was.
Consider yourself harshly glared at!

@luvzz2play:

I acknowledge that some people might have been misled by his explanation of the amount of detail obscured by the hole in the model's head that did not belong there.
Now I ask you, as a site Administrator and official representative of Bartertown, what do you SPECIFICALLY propose to do about this issue?

Eric

Paintbrushturkey ( 6 )
Journeyman Trader

whilst being truly ashamed of myself i cannot help but wonder why he has decide to drop od the face of the earth again? do you think this is an adequate moment to get paypal involved in this?along the lones of please refund me my money the guy made me send the payment as a gift then sent me faulty goods and then did a runner....
Imaginos ( 470 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Imaginos »

Do you have his last name to go along with his first? It is possible he would try to come back under a different username.
s_o_r_r_o_w ( 312 )
Moderator Without Title

Post by s_o_r_r_o_w »

Paintbrushturkey wrote:do you think this is an adequate moment to get paypal involved in this?along the lones of please refund me my money the guy made me send the payment as a gift then sent me faulty goods and then did a runner....
In my experience with PayPal, it's always worth a phone call. They most likely WILL NOT help you, and it can be frustrating if you get one of the "by the book" reps, but, as Lear says, "Nothing will come of nothing". It's worth a try.
I am always in the market for weird and wonderful GW oddbitz and ephemera. PM me if you have something old/weird/rare.

-----
No Finecast, please.
-----
READ THE RULES!
-----
Tips on shipping to Canada
-----
Bartertown Trade Vocabulary

Return to “Unresolved Bad Trader Reports”