New stuff hitting tomorrow

Only Base Contacts Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

New stuff hitting tomorrow

Post by tabletop3 »

Ok well I just finished a new line of 40k skull bases 25mm, 40mm, 60mm, and calvery. They are in silicone now and will be ready for casting in the morning. I also have finished the rolled edge planks as well as some larger rolled edge skull bases.

I am working on modifying the current bunker sets to include a two new simular bunkers. One of them will have three parapits and work as a center bunker, the other will be built as a left sided bunker. I will also be assing some different sized trench sections. All in all this will make a solid trench and bunker set that will fill an entire 4x8 table with insane cover. The set complete will make a wicked appocolypes set.

Anyhow let me know what you think

Aaron
stanio1@msn.com
Please if I have something you want please make an offer
joko12 ( 118 )
Journeyman Trader

Re: New stuff hitting tomorrow

Post by joko12 »

Thats great always looking for new skull bases for 40k.

But I have a couple questions.

One is if you are ever planning on making lava bases for fantasy?

And the other question I had is if there was anyway you can make bases that have dead boddies on them.

So like a base with a tyranid head on it. Or like a dead orc or something like that. I don't know how it would look but I am sure you guys can come up with something really cool!!!
leth ( 352 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by leth »

I ordered about 300+ of this guys bases the other day, let me tell you the stuff looks amazing. Even was willing to do a custom sculpt LAVA oval base at my request and it was reasonably priced. I will continue to buy from him for all my armies.
USA

My prices/trades are just estimates, I do not know the going rate. If you want to know sooner, send me a offer.

Just started my painting blog. To keep myself painting mostly
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

joko12 wrote:And the other question I had is if there was anyway you can make bases that have dead boddies on them.

So like a base with a tyranid head on it. Or like a dead orc or something like that. I don't know how it would look but I am sure you guys can come up with something really cool!!!
While I'm certain he could come up with a base with dead bodies (or body parts) on it, and could probably do some good looking "Alien" heads, I doubt you'll get him to create a base with "Tyranid" heads on it. That would be copyright infringement, and could end up costing him far more than any order you would place. : )

Same for Orcs, except that he could do an Orc that didn't use any other company's copyrighted Orc sculpts on it.

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by tabletop3 »

Yeah Eric pretty much hit the nail on the head. I really don't want to do any kind of copyright infringement. I am happy to do some custom work but I would need to do some creating. I am on date week with the wife this week then off to do some fishing next week so I guess I am saying 10 or so days before I get started on any custom stuff. Fantasy stuff is comming but it will be a couple to a few weeks before I have a respectable line out.

Thanks Aaron
stanio1@msn.com
Please if I have something you want please make an offer

Return to “Base Contacts - Custom Resin Basing and Terrain”