Some new stuff in the store

Only Base Contacts Staff may start new topics in this forum. All users may respond to existing topics.
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

Some new stuff in the store

Post by tabletop3 »

Just wanted to keep everyone updated in the new stuff that we are offering. First of all we finished work on the warmachine/hordes bases that you Btowners have suggested. We made bases in wooden plank, skulls, and rock themes as well as some other single model goodies. We have also made 25mm rock themed movement trays, some alien terrain, larger trygon bases, and some cool battlefield accesories.
If there is anything you other advertisers want to barter give us a shout. We will be adding armies as well as regular models pretty soon. I would love to set up a deal with a painter who wants to base his commisions. LMK what you think.

These are ready now. We have 5 full sets of each made and resin for more on hand. They aren't in the store front yet but I will be adding them sometime this weekend. If any of you want to buy shoot me an email and I'll make it happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tabletop3 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
stanio1@msn.com
Please if I have something you want please make an offer
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Re: Some new stuff in the store

Post by Stanislav »

Are they not listed (new Wm/H, Malifaux) on your site? Don't see them...
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by tabletop3 »

Not listed yet but they are sitting cased in a mold and waiting for the silicone to get here tomorrow so I can mold them. Then they will be cast in resin and ready for sale as well as listed on Tues. I can get you pics of the greens if you would like in the morning when I get off if you would like. Probably be friday before I'm ready to ship them out however.

Aaron
stanio1@msn.com
Stanislav ( 1134 )
Millenium Trader

Post by Stanislav »

Definitely interested
Lower rating? I ask that you ship first. Also, if I offer a stupidly good deal and you try to negotiate even lower...don't call it bad communication that you didn't get a reply. I deleted the message.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Post by MagickalMemories »

Stanislav wrote:Definitely interested
Seconded.

Please, post images of the greens. I'm eager to see what you've got going on!

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by tabletop3 »

OK more stuff out.

New:
skull/wasteland bases in 25mm, 40mm, 60mm, and large oval
lava bases in 25mm, 40mm, 60mm, and large oval
a rock themed movement tray that holds 8 25mm bases as well as one 60mm (for IG mostly)
30mm flying bases in rock and wasteland (small bunches of skulls) themes
skull bases.jpg
ok so there it is. Still loads of more stuff in the works and about a million models ready to hit my store in another week or so. Thanks for your good words and support.

Aaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stanio1@msn.com
tabletop3 ( 124 )
Journeyman Trader

Post by tabletop3 »

Even more stuff out and more coming. We will be finishing up calvery bases and the other two main bunkers as well as the two supporting small positions for the trench system this week and will be ready early to mid next week.

OK so it I go again. I have a long list of resin products that I am selling and trading in order to collect all of the GW minies in the world. Here is a quick list.
HAVES:
25mm, 40mm, and 60mm bases in rock, wasteland, skulls, alien, and lava themes
large oval bases in rock, wasteland/skull, lava, and alien.
Small flying bases in rock and skull
rolled edge bases in all three sizes 30mm, 40mm, and 50mm in skulls, rock, lava, wooden plank, and cobblestone.
Large bunker and trench systems that you can build to canvas an entire table.
alien terrain pieces that are perfect for display bases as well as mystic spores
tank traps
sandbag fighting positions
and more I can't remember off the top of my head.
pics and pricing here although some pics don't match the description www.chubbycollectables.com

WANTS

Anything GW but I am really looking for some demon hunters, nurgle, demons and dark eldar stuff. ANYTHING is cool though. I just want all the models in the world. Thats all.

In general I like to trade for your armies or models depending on how much stuff you want. I trade retail for retail if what you have is the newest edition NIB models. If not I take it on a case by case bases. I use the current GW list of costs which kinda hurts me.

You can contact me at stanio1@msn.com with any questions or text me at 360-870-0422 for pics (I have most of them on my phone) you can also buy direct through my store at www.chubbycollectables.com

Thanks AaronVisit Base Contacts at www.chubbycollectables.com
stanio1@msn.com

Return to “Base Contacts - Custom Resin Basing and Terrain”