Anyone else having issues with Firefox and Bartertown and phpBB based fora?

Information for new users, random messages, and stuff that doesn't go anywhere else. NO TRADE ADS!!! This forum is for Bartertown related information/messages ONLY.

Moderator: Moderators

Condottiero Magno ( 6 )
Apprentice Trader

Post by Condottiero Magno »

I've cleared history more than once, but Firefox is preventing me from logging in to Bartertown, Frothers, Oldhammer.org and other phpBB based fora. At first I assumed I forgot my password, not that uncommon, :oops: but it won't recognize me as registered on any of these forums. :-? Chrome works fine, but I don't like this browser, just keep it as a backup.
MagickalMemories ( 832 )
Lord Logorrheic!

Re: Anyone else having issues with Firefox and Bartertown and phpBB based fora?

Post by MagickalMemories »

I use FF exclusively at work and home. I haven't had a single issue with either.
Have you thought about the possibility of there being a problem with your install of FF, and doing the old "uninstall/reinstall?"

Eric
Lower rating? You ship first.

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.

I think what this situation needs is some imagination.

"...I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds.” – Gilbert Lowell

Want my help with a BTR or backout? All messages sent/posted should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order. Otherwise, I just won't read it.
Condottiero Magno ( 6 )
Apprentice Trader

Re: Anyone else having issues with Firefox and Bartertown and phpBB based fora?

Post by Condottiero Magno »

After deleting history, I tried uninstall/reinstall, but it didn't work. :-? TBF, this issue started a few months ago, when I deleted my history, due to problems with the Logitech log-in page.

Return to “Bartertown Information and Misc Messages”